Which Baseball Uniform Style do you like?

AUAeroEngineer

Which Baseball Uniform Style do you like?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Baseball Uniform Style do you like?

• Classic look
    • Modern look

Mainly pants and socks but also whether the bill is bent at all. I couldn't find a good one for the modern day version with someone who wasn't wearing a batting helmet

Guest Autiger88

I personally don't really care as long as they play Baseball :thumbsup::dunno: But if I had to choose the Classic works for me :thumbsup:

Man Prince Fielder doesnt do the modern look too much justice  :laugh:

Regardless i like the classic look. Thats how ide wear it. Pretty much flat bill though except for a little bend in it.

Yeah he really doesn't and I don't blame him for wearing such baggy stuff that is one big guy. I just wanted to exaggerate the look. But I hate that pretty much every team wears baggy pants nowadays.

The hat bill doesn't really get me as much but I do like a bend in it

Man Prince Fielder doesnt do the modern look too much justice  :laugh:

Regardless i like the classic look. Thats how ide wear it. Pretty much flat bill though except for a little bend in it.

You took the words right out of my mouth, 1st thing I noticed :laugh:, I would say classic because I like ole school anything pretty much.

I played ball all the way through college and a little after(around 1989) and Im happy to say I missed the fad of wearing baseball pants that look like over sized pajamas  :laugh:

It's kind of funny that the actual "classic" look is the baggy look that you are seeing these days.  The only difference is the material (scratchy wool) was different and they always had them pulled up close to the knees like the OP's classic look, instead of the wide bottoms covering the shoe.  Linked is a nice little read on the evolution of baseball unis.

MASH: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/articles/uniforms.shtml

Now this is a classic baseball uniform. imo of course

kdl6hj.jpg

We are going for classic not ancient!  ;)

Lol, funny stuff West.

You would think so ga since you're only 29 or is it 27 or 25 or 23 :P :P

It's kind of funny that the actual "classic" look is the baggy look that you are seeing these days.  The only difference is the material (scratchy wool) was different and they always had them pulled up close to the knees like the OP's classic look, instead of the wide bottoms covering the shoe.  Linked is a nice little read on the evolution of baseball unis.

MASH: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/articles/uniforms.shtml

I hear ya,its the EXTRA long pants that I dont like,no sterrups= no baseball uni IMO..

Archived