Silent commits?

walker77

I got your question 77.  Hencel the word 'suspect'. I'm sure ST, Mayor, Jonesy, and Brooks have got some HUNCHES in the backs of their minds. I personally would suspect Rose to be a silent commit. But then again I don't know much.

I have no inside information here, but I suspect that Rose, Florence, and possibly even Jones and Frost are all silent commits. But again, that's just speculation, so take it FWIW.

The reason I asked, last year I had some sources who told me as early as mid-December who we had already lined up, and who had told our coaches they were coming but were waiting to make it public at the right time. This list included some who were publicly committed to other schools @ the time...

I watched in interest as everyone signed with AU, except for 1-player out of that group, and that ended up being a signing day change for some reason...

I thought we probably already had some lined up for strategic announcement dates, and according to what has been mentioned that appears to be the case...

Any other hints as to who they might be? (in asking this, I am not desiring to get JS in hot water by any means  :tease:)

The reason I asked, last year I had some sources who told me as early as mid-December who we had already lined up, and who had told our coaches they were coming but were waiting to make it public at the right time. This list included some who were publicly committed to other schools @ the time...

I watched in interest as everyone signed with AU, except for 1-player out of that group, and that ended up being a signing day change for some reason...

I thought we probably already had some lined up for strategic announcement dates, and according to what has been mentioned that appears to be the case...

Any other hints as to who they might be? (in asking this, I am not desiring to get JS in hot water by any means  :tease:)

Who was the defector last year?

I have no inside information here, but I suspect that Rose, Florence, and possibly even Jones and Frost are all silent commits. But again, that's just speculation, so take it FWIW.

Bingo!! If any players are silent commits it would be between these 4 guys

A guy i work with took his son to the Rivals camp in Atlanta this past weekend, and he met someone who told him that Dantzler was a silent to us for about two weeks, but Stacy Searles won him over to uga.

I'll pull a ST:

One of our silent commits is an offensive player, from the SE but could be from the NW, he/she might enroll early but might not, it will be a big surprise.

Oh, and he/she might be a defensive recruit as well.

haha there are all the hints I can give out for now.  :thumbsup:

JK

A guy i work with took his son to the Rivals camp in Atlanta this past weekend, and he met someone who told him that Dantzler was a silent to us for about two weeks, but Stacy Searles won him over to uga.

It sounds odd but it could be true. Dismukes and O'reilly sounded like we were for sure going to get him. I wish he would have hopped on board. He's gonna be a good one.

I'll pull a ST:

One of our silent commits is an offensive player, from the SE but could be from the NW, he/she might enroll early but might not, it will be a big surprise.

JK

Really narrows it down  :tease:

I'll pull a ST:

JK

WOW! if I didnt know you were joking, I would have mistaken you for ST! hehe

I'll pull a ST:

JK

is it Lache Seastrunk?  :laugh:

I'll pull a ST:

JK

is it Lache Seastrunk?  :laugh:

hahaha Lache will will be the most popular player to never play for or against AU. haha

You know, that information about Dantzler and Stacy Searles really ticks me off!!!  Especially since Reece and Thomas thought he was ours, too.  Of course , there were other issues such as his father, but for some reason, and I felt this way Sunday, I don't think it's over yet. But this UGA/AU "coziness" is something I have never understood, even as far back as Vince Dooley and Pat Dye.  It's just weird.  I hate UGA!!!!

Archived