"Glory Days Ahead for Auburn" - my blog piece is up

Eagle5

Guest Autiger88

Man that just got me fired up especially the last part about Glory Days Are Ahead WAR DAMN EAGLE and nice read Eagle5. :we:

Now all we need is for football season to get hear it seems to me that this has got to be one of the longest off seasons ever! :laugh:

Nice read Eagle 5. Can't wait for the season to start. Thanks for posting.

I enjoyed the read Eagle5, thanks a ton, and you are officially "Bookmarked!"

I enjoyed the read Eagle5, thanks a ton, and you are officially "Bookmarked!"

Thanks, Mates!  Wow, now if only my wife would "bookmark" me.  :party:

E5

Thanks for the article, but am I the only one who had to go find my reading glasses to see it?.....just sayin'

Just remember when you don't have your glasses, Hold down the left control key and scroll your wheel on your mouse up and it should increase the size of the page.

Great read Eagle 5! Is it September yet?

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I firmly believe and expect us to collect some serious "hardware" , as in rings and trophies, for this upcoming year. I've been an Auburn fan since I first stepped foot in this state to live when I was 12 and now am closing in on 56. As I see it , on a worse case scenario, we'll still be in the BCS picture at the end of the year. As I said, this is the worse case scenario! I'm expecting our defense to gel early on to compliment our lethal offense. I think you can all guess what my best case scenario is. Yes, I believe our time has arrived. Certainly we will have to have a little luck along the way and to minimize injuries, but I've never felt this good about our program going into the new season as I do now. This team has undoubtedly bought into Chizik's system and they know that the ultimated prize and goal is within their grasp. It will probably take around 4 to 5 games under our belt for the entire nation to stand up and take notice of what a special group of guys we have. Watch and see! The Glory Days are indeed straight ahead!!! :wareagle:

I firmly believe and expect us to collect some serious "hardware" , as in rings and trophies, for this upcoming year. I've been an Auburn fan since I first stepped foot in this state to live when I was 12 and now am closing in on 56. As I see it , on a worse case scenario, we'll still be in the BCS picture at the end of the year. As I said, this is the worse case scenario! I'm expecting our defense to gel early on to compliment our lethal offense. I think you can all guess what my best case scenario is. Yes, I believe our time has arrived. Certainly we will have to have a little luck along the way and to minimize injuries, but I've never felt this good about our program going into the new season as I do now. This team has undoubtedly bought into Chizik's system and they know that the ultimated prize and goal is within their grasp. It will probably take around 4 to 5 games under our belt for the entire nation to stand up and take notice of what a special group of guys we have. Watch and see! The Glory Days are indeed straight ahead!!! :wareagle:

Bring it, brother!  :we:

E5

Very nice Eagle5, and I learned something. I didn't realize that bama went eight straight games without a holding penalty.

Their offensive line has gone 653 snaps without a single holding call... and counting.

Very nice Eagle5, and I learned something. I didn't realize that bama went eight straight games without a holding penalty.

Their offensive line has gone 653 snaps without a single holding call... and counting.

WOW.  Just Wow.

WOW.  Just Wow.

Actually Nick Saban has gone 653 snaps without a single holding call... the refs have that much respect for him.

On a second note, I expect Auburn to  be much better in this area in 2010. The second time around in this offense should be much easier.

Great read E5 !

6 of those 8 games were vs SEC teams. The other 2 were U. Chatt. and Texas.

There is holding of some form on every play. Ive played OL.

I think the SEC refs often looked the other way.

(just one of my conspiracy theories.)

Ah, the "Master Wordsmith" himself... the "King of rhetoric"... the "Duke of Diction"... Eagle5! I love it, Brotha! Can't wait to read more of your "masterpieces" as the season nears! not-tagged-smiley-15698.gif

Great read E5 !

6 of those 8 games were vs SEC teams. The other 2 were U. Chatt. and Texas.

There is holding of some form on every play. Ive played OL.

I think the SEC refs often looked the other way.

(just one of my conspiracy theories.)

Anything is legal if you don't get caught! :wareagle:

Archived