The new Ninja Turtles movie...

To be produced by Michael Bay.

Interesting. Atleast i think so.

He has done the Transformers movies, the Bad Boys movies, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning, The Amityville Horror, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, etc.

Looks like we are gonna see the Turtles get "Dark"

To be produced by Michael Bay.

Interesting. Atleast i think so.

He has done the Transformers movies, the Bad Boys movies, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning, The Amityville Horror, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, etc.

Looks like we are gonna see the Turtles get "Dark"

If he gets down to business,  and stops trying to make funny movies... he might be able to pull this one off.

I loved Transformers 1 and 2... but the desperate attempt to make them funny, kinda ruined some of the scenes for me.

Oh wow. I was a turtle freak growing up. I really enjoyed the movies.

Had no idea this was in production. I'm excited.

Did anybody know that Corey Feldman did the voice of Donatello in the 1st movie?

I thought that was a pretty cool little thing. Also the pizza man at the beginning is the guy who plays Michaelangelo.

And the guy in the back of the cab that says "what the hell was that" to the cab driver after Raphael goes rolling across the hood of it when he is chasing Casey Jones. That is the guy that actually plays Raphael.

Archived