tickets for sale

Tigerfinz

I'm trying to find 2 tickets for either the clemson or usce games.  it is my nephew's 17th Bday and he desperately wants to go to either of them.. I have checked E-bay and not only are the prices totally rediculous, but there is usually no way to tell where the seats are.  If anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you and War Eagle!!!  Scott P. Class of 98

Get on Facebook. Go to Auburn Ticket Exchange.

That is mainly for Auburn STUDENT tickets. If you buy from someone there you will more than likely be buying a student ticket and be sitting (actually standing) in the student section. So unless you do not mind standing I would discourage you from using that facebook group. JMO

That is mainly for Auburn STUDENT tickets. If you buy from someone there you will more than likely be buying a student ticket and be sitting (actually standing) in the student section. So unless you do not mind standing I would discourage you from using that facebook group. JMO

Who wants to SIT at the game? Get on your feet and get loud!

You can always take the chance from the scalpers..... sometimes I do. At the WV game last year, we tailgated through the monsoon, then I found a ticket for 5 or 10 dollars (Endzone around row 20)... Priceless!

You kids sit down!  We pay good money for these seats!!!

That's who! Haha

So this is why Jordan-Hare isn't rockin' to its full potential... We got people sitting down and being BORING!!! Get off your ass and get LOUD! Haha.

If you aren't over 50, it isn't half time, or we aren't up by 50, you need to be standing.  Jus sayin :D

- the guy who's nowhere near fitty yet

Archived