what did frenchy do?

SKIPPER

i saw some negative topics on another board about him. then i go look at the replies and there are none...kinda weird.

anybody know what the deal is?  (and honestly, nothing will surprise me)

Frenchy came from Tubs. That's what he called him.

Negative from PPL came from him and Henderson last year. I believe it something to do with disruptions in classrooms and other behavior. That's all speculation though. I don't believe it was anything sinister. I would chalk it up to being young and stupid. He seems to have matured since then.

i mentioned frenchy (francoeur) last night in the braves thread.  surely that is not the start of this speculation

oh what i saw wasn't in a braves thread.

...They used a nickname of an Auburn football player in a topic on an Auburn football message board. I just assumed they were talking about the Auburn guy. I should've known that they were discussing a MLB player for the New York Mets.

Seemed to be nothing more than a rumor IMHO. If it had been more than that it would have been obvious to all of us right away, just ask Christian Thompson.

I think he is kind of getting overshadowed by all the new guys coming in, I doube we'll se much of him anymore.

Really wouldve liked to see what he could do if he ever stayed healthy, but he'll probably be buried in the depth chart now..

Not to be negative but I do not expect one thing out of him. We got nothing out of him last year. Yes, I know he's fast. However, this is his third season on the plains and he has done nothing. Yes, I know he got hurt on opening kickoff two years ago but I never bought into all the hype around him back then. I think the fact that Otis Franklin was counting on him so heavily speaks to the lack of playmakers on that team. If, somehow, he comes through this year, I'll gladly eat crow. Having said that, I do not expect anything out of him.

I didn't catch it all but, they were talking about Philip Pierre-Louis on todays SportsCall. Maybe this heat became too much for him.  :-\

Archived