"Kerry dived in to save Rassman"

DKW 86

Link

Kerry also picked up support from Wayne D. Langhofer, who told The Washington Post he was manning a machine gun in a boat behind Kerry's and saw firing from both banks of a river as Kerry dived in to rescue Special Forces soldier James Rassmann, the basis for Kerry's Bronze Star.

Brother, You can buy anything you want if the price is right.

Link
Kerry also picked up support from Wayne D. Langhofer, who told The Washington Post he was manning a machine gun in a boat behind Kerry's and saw firing from both banks of a river as Kerry dived in to rescue Special Forces soldier James Rassmann, the basis for Kerry's Bronze Star.

Brother, You can buy anything you want if the price is right.

The AP mischaracterizes the Washington Post article:

Until now, eyewitness evidence supporting Kerry's version had come only from his own crewmen. But yesterday, The Post independently contacted a participant who has not spoken out so far in favor of either camp who remembers coming under enemy fire. "There was a lot of firing going on, and it came from both sides of the river," said Wayne D. Langhofer, who manned a machine gun aboard PCF-43, the boat that was directly behind Kerry's.

Langhofer said he distinctly remembered the "clack, clack, clack" of enemy AK-47s, as well as muzzle flashes from the riverbanks. Langhofer, who now works at a Kansas gunpowder plant, said he was approached several months ago by leaders of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth but declined their requests to speak out against Kerry.

BTW, you frequently refer to pay-offs. Any proof?

Well it doesnt take a genius to figure out that Rassman and co. have been on the campaign trail for over a year now with no outside source of income.

Rood just happens to work for....The Chicago Tribune. Gee, a member of the left leaning press comes out to defend him, hhhhmmmm. No,not suspicious in the least. :no: .... :roflol:

Oh, and now we see that the AP is now a member of the VRWC because their story disagrees with Kerry's. :roll:

Lets see, 250+ Vets are liars.

His Band of brothers are now liars.

Christmas is in January.

Nixon is elected President a year early.

Every Vietnam Veteran committed War Crimes and Kerry is the only hero. Only those that now defend every word he says are heroes, all the rest are war crime committers.

The AP is a bunch of liars and idiots too.

Is that Goofy Grape Kool-Aid you guys drink?

Well it doesnt take a genius to figure out that Rassman and co. have been on the campaign trail for over a year now with no outside source of income.

Rood just happens to work for....The Chicago Tribune. Gee, a member of the left leaning press comes out to defend him, hhhhmmmm. No,not suspicious in the least. :no: .... :roflol:

Oh, and now we see that the AP is now a member of the VRWC because their story disagrees with Kerry's. :roll:

Lets see, 250+ Vets are liars.

His Band of brothers are now liars.

Christmas is in January.

Nixon is elected President a year early.

Every Vietnam Veteran committed War Crimes and Kerry is the only hero. Only those that now defend every word he says are heroes, all the rest are war crime committers.

The AP is a bunch of liars and idiots too.

Is that Goofy Grape Kool-Aid you guys drink?

Oh, and now we see that the AP is now a member of the VRWC because their story disagrees with Kerry's. 

Get a grip. They refer to the Washington Post. They got it wrong. Simply pointing out a fact. I suspect they got it wrong because the writer is the typical half-ass journalist. You immediately jump to the illogical conclusion that Kerry paid the guy soooo much money that he was willing to.... contradict Kerry and Rassman's version? Yeah, that makes sense.

I think Rassman is a retired cop. I suspect his basic expenses are picked up by the campaign, although I don't know. You assert "pay-off" everytime someone agrees with Kerry and the Navy record. Koolaid? I think your's is spiked tonight. ;)

TT I am yanking your chain here. I am really making fun of how the Dems will latch onto any story the press writes and run with it.

The AP piece is obviously an average everyday hack writing job. The problem is that with Bush and the Republicans, that is an everyday kind of thing we have to deal with.

Example: Bush never said Saddam was in on 9-11. Yet almost every American was under that impression thanks to the idiots that write in the Press.

Bush made proven links between Saddam and Al Qaeda, but not to 9-11. The Press ran a poorly researched hack job saying he did and now criticize him for something that never happened and is likely now Urban Legend.

TT, I love how you guys are so blinded with your grape kool-aid, that you missed the whole point of the post. Again, the story has changed again from another guy that served with Kerry. How many freakin versions of this story can there be? Now Kerry supposedly dove in to the water? If that happened, why was that not in all the previous stories, because that would be a pretty heroic act to leave out wouldn't you think? Like David said, a nice fat paycheck will get you lots of friends. I would really love to see the bank records of guys like Rassaman and Langhofer. I can just about guarantee you could trace some deposits back to the Kerry Campaign, unless he paid them in cash. :lol:

TT, I love how you guys are so blinded with your grape kool-aid, that you missed the whole point of the post. Again, the story has changed again from another guy that served with Kerry. How many freakin versions of this story can there be? Now Kerry supposedly dove in to the water? If that happened, why was that not in all the previous stories, because that would be a pretty heroic act to leave out wouldn't you think? Like David said, a nice fat paycheck will get you lots of friends. I would really love to see the bank records of guys like Rassaman and Langhofer. I can just about guarantee you could trace some deposits back to the Kerry Campaign, unless he paid them in cash. :lol:

Your so blinded by hate your reading comprehension suffers terribly. You're so eager to "get your rant on" you can't follow a simple point. The story hasn't changed. The AP claimed to be citing what was said in the Post. It was never said that Kerry dived in.

As far as paydays go, O'Neil is the one hawking the book. It lists at $27.95, by the way, supposedly 550,000 copies in print. Guys like you will make a few folks rich. All you have is wild, reckless speculation. Like most of your rants.

Your so blinded by hate your reading comprehension suffers terribly. You're so eager to "get your rant on" you can't follow a simple point. The story hasn't changed. The AP claimed to be citing what was said in the Post. It was never said that Kerry dived in.

As far as paydays go, O'Neil is the one hawking the book. It lists at $27.95, by the way, supposedly 550,000 copies in print. Guys like you will make a few folks rich. All you have is wild, reckless speculation. Like most of your rants.

And all the money goes to a Charity, not a dime to Bush or Republicans.

Link

O'NEILL: One thing I'd point out is, any proceeds from my interest in the book are going to military-related charities. I am not making a dime off of the book.

The Democrat way...Smear, Smear Smear.... :no: <shaking head in dusgust>

Archived