College Basketball game in august?

AuburnBasketball

so as im sitting here watching Kentucky play some division 20 school on August 15th i cant help but wonder why are they playing a exhibition game in August!!! Does John Calapari think that he is to good to play when all the other teams play exhibition games.And i also see that this #4 for Kentcuky,Jon Hood,is not going to ever really get to play as long as Calapari brings in top 5 recruiting classes.Hood was a 4 star coming out of highschool and is preety good but everybody else on the roster is a 5 star and is great.So i think he should transfer to Auburn!!! we could use him.

:wareagle:

so as im sitting here watching Kentucky play some division 20 school on August 15th i cant help but wonder why are they playing a exhibition game in August!!! Does John Calapari think that he is to good to play when all the other teams play exhibition games.And i also see that this #4 for Kentcuky,Jon Hood,is not going to ever really get to play as long as Calapari brings in top 5 recruiting classes.Hood was a 4 star coming out of highschool and is preety good but everybody else on the roster is a 5 star and is great.So i think he should transfer to Auburn!!! we could use him.                                                        :wareagle:

There are several of these tournaments around. Auburn has been to Europe and also I believe to Puerto Rico in the past. As for Hood; who do you ask or tell to leave to make room?

chubb,neysmith

Can`t argue that. Chubb maybe, Neysmith maybe not. Glad I don`t have to do any picking and choosing on a kids future like that.

Archived