cothran and kemp ineligable

pram92

I hate to imagine what this place is gonna look like this year if Auburn loses games in either football or basketball. AL.com horribly comes to mind  :(

I dare people tor try it. >:(

While I hope we don't see the filth that post on al.com here, I also hope that people will feel comfortable enough to voice their opinions if they feel their AU program is not where it needs to be.  I caught a lot of flak for not wanting our previous BB coach here last season.   I think voicing a well thought out constructive opinion should be encouraged.No one would want to go to a site that only allows good things to be said about the program, no matter how that program is doing.

:dunno:

Absolutely, dissenting opinions are welcome, they are necessary for healthy debate.  The way in which those opinions are presented is where I'll take my stand. 

^THIS^ 

No worries JS!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, bro.  I pride myself on dotting my i's and crossing my t's before sharing things I hear.  I can tell you that a lot of people were fooled on this one, atleast.

In this recruitin thing; when dealing with both the school and the NCAA you don`t really know on these close one`s till it`s done.

Just one queation though? With losing these two and with maybe getting Ward; where do we stand in total numbers.

Thanks in advance.

Archived