Ward Transferring per Bryan Matthews

1TexasTiger

They are fairly confident that he will get his hardship and be able to play this year.  I've been quiet on this as of late due to a request by some very close to the situation.  I feel alright about discussing it again now, though.  I am VERY excited about this kid, especially if things work out the way they're supposed to and he plays this year.  Great things are happening behind the scenes in Auburn Basketball for the first time in a good long while.  WDE!!!

They are fairly confident that he will get his hardship and be able to play this year.  I've been quiet on this as of late due to a request by some very close to the situation.  I feel alright about discussing it again now, though.  I am VERY excited about this kid, especially if things work out the way they're supposed to and he plays this year.  Great things are happening behind the scenes in Auburn Basketball for the first time in a good long while.  WDE!!!

We can sure use some good news.

According to what I've read on AuburnUndercover Ward expects to be able to get a waiver to play this season. It doesn't say anything about any new injuries though.

Honestly, I would rather him sit out a year b/c we're gonna be awful this year. I'm just bein' realistic. I would rather him be playing when we have a chance to actually be good. No Cothron, no Kemp, no Sullivan, no Armstrong. Gonna be another long season this year.

According to what I've read on AuburnUndercover Ward expects to be able to get a waiver to play this season. It doesn't say anything about any new injuries though.

Honestly, I would rather him sit out a year b/c we're gonna be awful this year. I'm just bein' realistic. I would rather him be playing when we have a chance to actually be good. No Cothron, no Kemp, no Sullivan, no Armstrong. Gonna be another long season this year.

Might not be quite so awful with him and if Kemp does get in at the winter break.

We might as well play him if he is available. He used his redshirt last year while he was injured and I don't see him being granted a 6th year of eligibility for a transfer.

Archived