Fake Injury/Suspension Posts

tiger241345162816

Ocassionally, when done with good comedic timing these posts can be fun, but once it has been pulled off succesfully, any further attempts are just lame and annoying.  Someone pulled the fake injury post off well the other day and since then, at least 3 or 4 others have tried and failed.  Don't be lame, the timing is not good.  No more fake injury posts for a while please! :we:

mine was all in fun and the injury is no joke lol.. i will be there saturday with my navy ankle! sorry to ruffle feathers.. yes you big bird  :'(

I understand that you hurt your ankle, but you were clearly lightheatedly trying to make people believe someone on the team broke their ankle because of the title of your post.  However, no worries, really.  My feathers aren't ruffled and I knew it was done in good fun.  Had this not already been done several times this week, it might have been funny.  I was just requesting that others not try it, as it has been done too much this week and has become annoying (to me at least, and from the response on other similar posts, to alot of members).  No offense, hope your ankle gets better.  :wareagle:

Archived