Kerry on Boorda and False Medals

DKW 86

Dont give us more BS about the dd214 and how it is wrong, tell us why he has three citations for one medal, Answer that Al, answer that. Just for once, answer that one question.

I only see two. Same thing for his Bronze Star. I have no idea why he has two of either. If he were trying to hide something, if he'd done something wrong, if there were some shennanigans about Lehman then it makes no sense to me why he would have these citations freely available to the entire world on his website.

His DD214/215 says he was awarded a Silver Star with V. Only the Navy, nor any other service, has never issued that Medal. Therefore it is at least in error and since it may actually be a dd215, which is a corrected reissue, then that begs the question, why did he ask for another and why not ask for a correction? Fraud perhaps?

What fraudulent act is he trying to commit? Anyone really interested in his awards would know the Silver Star is only awarded for heroism in combat so he isn't trying to get a freebie upgrade on the back of a typo. He should've known that the "V" didn't go on there and had it changed and I've already admitted that. It isn't like they accidently gave him the Medal of Honor or anything he hadn't otherwise earned. They added some unit citations, a couple of other medals and changed his Vietnam Service Medal to a Vietnam Service Medal with 4 bronze stars. Look at it here.

What do I think is in his records...SOMETHING HE WANTS TO HIDE FROM THE US ELECTORATE! What? I dont know, but it must be pretty bad to endure all this crap and still sit on the records.

David, you know full well that any records that aren't on his website are his medical records and they have nothing whatsoever to do with his Silver Star or his DD 214/215.

David, if I appear to be arguing in circles it is only to try to catch up with you! You started this thread talking about the SS with the "V". I have been trying to stay on that topic because you already started a thread concerning his Silver Star so, please, let's try to stay on the topic of this thread.

I am so proud of you Al, you finally go close to being there.

Question: Why does anyone have two citations, your admissions, on two different Medals? He actually has three on the SS.

Answer: He has been trying to get something cleaned up on his records. He has to initiate a long and hard process to get one altered. Kerry has been doing this for a while to have at least (3+2=5) 5 Citations for just 2 medals. In short Kerry has been massaging his on record for some reason.

The other part of his MILITARY records, 100 plus pages of them, are still sealed in his Navy records. THey are likely some MILITARY and SOME MEDICAL as well. Point is, we will never see them. They would likely show all the applications for new citations etc. I can guarantee you this: We will never see the 100+ pages he has already denied to us.

I am so proud of you Al, you finally go close to being there.

Question: Why does anyone have two citations, your admissions, on two different Medals? He actually has three on the SS.

Answer: He has been trying to get something cleaned up on his records. He has to initiate a long and hard process to get one altered. Kerry has been doing this for a while to have at least (3+2=5) 5 Citations for just 2 medals. In short Kerry has been massaging his on record for some reason.

The other part of his MILITARY records, 100 plus pages of them, are still sealed in his Navy records. THey are likely some MILITARY and SOME MEDICAL as well. Point is, we will never see them. They would likely show all the applications for new citations etc. I can guarantee you this: We will never see the 100+ pages he has already denied to us.

Archived