UA vs. USCe Game Thread

AUAeroEngineer

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that was a fun game to watch. Now let's turn our attention to our beloved tigers and come out of Lexington with a w

^^THIS^^ That was fun, but it's time to get to work.

I'll give McElroy some credit. He showed a lot of class out there congratulating USCe. They showed Mr. Heisman running straight to the locker room.

So, I'm curious now. If Auburn wins big against Kentucky ... where do they land in the polls. That win against USCe looks a LOT better now since they just beat Bama.

Auburn has beat the team that was the first team to beat Bama in 29 regular season games ...

Honestly, if Auburn dominates Kentucky, we should jump up to number 3 at least. Maybe I'm optimistic, but that's what I think

I was thinking 5 at least! I'm super glad that Michigan lost this week and OSU won. I still would love to see a Pryor Vs. Newton match-up in the BCS Championship.

I am thinking 6 or so. But who cares, we just need to keep taking every game one at a time. I was thinking the whole time I was hearing about how Auburn Barely beat USCe and that Bama was going to cream them. Well, nothing else needs to be said. I am not rubbing it in anyones face. They know who they are.

I am not worried about rankings at the moment. I know it does matter but we need to worry more about winning our ballgames. The rest will take care of itself.

I nominate myself for the hall of fame! Can I get some support please!

I'll second that nomination.  Your post earlier was Hall of Fame material. 

cant wait to get to work monday. never said that before.

Be careful about that. If you have a bammer boss, it will be a loooooong week. If you have bammers working for you, good luck getting any work done.

Archived