Auburn has 4 Top 17 games from last season

And judging from the polls they keep asking during these games, Auburn vs Georgia/Alabama/FSU are top 5 games (and imo, the Ole Miss/Auburn game could make it up there)

Really explains the comeback better than any physical statistic, because as you know ESPN despises us

Auburn vs. Texas A&M isn't up there?

It's on right now on ESPNU and is #17 in their countdown.

I wanna know how Mississippi State game isn't top 25 worthy. That was a close game,

Well, and I did think about it, that 3rd quarter was just terrible for Auburn IMO. And I remember being in the AU chat and there was 20 people and only 2 or 3 was treating it as more Mississippi State was playing good, the other 18 (including me) was thinking Auburn was just playing awful.

And looking back it was probably the latter

I wanna know how Mississippi State game isn't top 25 worthy. That was a close game,

Well, and I did think about it, that 3rd quarter was just terrible for Auburn IMO. And I remember being in the AU chat and there was 20 people and only 2 or 3 was treating it as more Mississippi State was playing good, the other 18 (including me) was thinking Auburn was just playing awful.

And looking back it was probably the latter

MSU got Auburn at a good point (for State) in the season when the AU team was still trying to figure out who it was.....6 weeks later and AU would have buried them. An exciting game for both teams but AU only showed glimpses of the offense against MSU that would later rain yards and points on just about everyone else.

As for the TAMU game, it was fun to watch the last two AU drives and even knowing the outcome of the game, some of those 3rd down plays were nerve-wracking all over again. Even in this game, the offense was not very polished....interesting to recall how the team progressed from game to game.

They had AU-Bama, AU-UGA, and AU-FSU in the top 5, which are up for fan votes to determine the order.

link

(edited to fix bad link)

Current standings have Auburn in the top 3 games of the year.

SportsNation Rankings Points #1 Votes

1.Auburn-Alabama 112,077 15,456

2.Florida State-Auburn 84,420 4,592

3.Auburn-Georgia 68,019 820

4.Texas A&M-Duke 60,779 3,218

5.Ohio State-Michigan 58,989 1,831

They had AU-Bama, AU-UGA, and AU-FSU in the top 5, which are up for fan votes to determine the order.

link

(edited to fix bad link)

Current standings have Auburn in the top 3 games of the year.

SportsNation Rankings Points #1 Votes

1.Auburn-Alabama 112,077 15,456

2.Florida State-Auburn 84,420 4,592

3.Auburn-Georgia 68,019 820

4.Texas A&M-Duke 60,779 3,218

5.Ohio State-Michigan 58,989 1,831

That's a great top 5

Just watched the A&M game again on DVR. You can seriously feel the excitement rise. I love the quote by Bramlett that "Auburn has served notice to the college football world". It was a great game that showed the start of something special. Cant wait to see what 2014 holds.

Archived