Competitors at others Open Spring scrimmage games

bikeriderga

I would hope no self-respecting Auburn fan would ever go to the Alabama A-Day game with Auburn gear on yelling WAR EAGLE... If so, would like to introduce you to class, respect, and reality. Nothing wrong with going if you are stuck at a competitor's facility, but no need to look like a tool if you do go.

When I was working in Arkansas, I went to a few of he Razorback scrimmage games. Of course I did not wear any of my Auburn gear and did not shout WAR Eagle. Looked and watched at what they were fielding for the coming year with respect for them, their team, and traditions.

However, as we all know all too well, Bama fans /AKA Updykes, have no such respect, class, or dignity. They were at our A-Day game, all decked out in their Crapstain attire yelling Roll Tide during the game. Glad they were not in our section, or they would have heard a cacophony chorus of UPDYKE.

When I first saw of them decked out in their Bammer attire, I thought most were there for the softballs games between Alabama verses Auburn, and of course, nothing wrong with that, But coming into our stadium on a fan day yelling Roll Tide, was simply way over the top. They need to be thankful that our fans are a classy bunch. Bet if they did that in Baton Rouge, they may not have come out alive!

If you are thinking about retaliation AU fans, DON'T!! I am sure that if any of our potential recruits saw this, would make them think twice about the Crapstain.

Are you serious? Why on earth would anyone even care about another team's Spring game? Why go to the trouble? You could not pay me a million dollars to spend 5 minutes at bammer's little event.

Those updykes are just out of control. They're like some kind of nasty fungus on collegiate athletics.

Are you serious? Why on earth would anyone even care about another team's Spring game? Why go to the trouble? You could not pay me a million dollars to spend 5 minutes at bammer's little event.

Those updykes are just out of control. They're like some kind of nasty fungus on collegiate athletics.

Dead Serious..

Another group of AU fans (sitting on the west side of the stadium) said they were behind them being typical Updykes the entire time. I saw them in the stadium, but had no interaction with them.

As Doug said, guess the best thing is that we collected some greenbacks from their efforts. Guess we could thank them for their financial support.

They are. I have a niece who is as good of a person as there is. She is expecting her first child in about a month. They went to the Bama game and made a Facebook post about it being the kids first a day game. He isn't even here yet and already it's starting. I love the girl dearly but sometimes I just have to shake my head

Dead Serious..

Another group of AU fans (sitting on the west side of the stadium) said they were behind them being typical Updykes the entire time. I saw them in the stadium, but had no interaction with them.

As Doug said, guess the best thing is that we collected some greenbacks from their efforts. Guess we could thank them for their financial support.

No way I could have been calm, something would have most Definantly happened.

They had to pay $5 to get in, we will take their $$.

I think Auburn can survive without bammer dollars on A-Day.... especially when they show up decked out in dark pink and hounds tooth making that sickening noise they make.

Happened to me too. Just unloaded with my family and had some prick yell RMFT to us. We were right outside the stadium too. It was a shame he didn't bother to stop & get out. Butttttt i'm sure he doesn't represent the UAT fan base :-\

I had a group of about 5-6 walk right up to me in the stadium, during the game, right next to the walkway in the endzone where the new boomtron will be. They stopped and started screaming "Roll tide! Roll tide!", right in our faces while their disgusting cleavage hung out of their hideous bammer attire. They are not only a complete s*** stain on college football but also the state of Alabama.

Archived