I want to appologize to the entire board......

NationalChampionsTigs

I am the former poster lsutigs, and yes I have been banned, and no I will not make anymore posts beyond this one. What I said was way out of line. I do not wish for anyone to be injured or for anything to be damaged by this Hurricane. Those that know me the Tiger Lair know of my crazy posts, obviously you guys don't know me and I should have known better than to post what I did. I honestly feel bad about what I said. I hope everyone is safe all along the coast and I hope that the LSU/AU game will be played Saturday and a good time will be had by all.

However, I did not appreciate Stoic-One sending an email to the address he did instead of addressing the situation with me. It will not have any affect on my job, but I just thought that was a bit uncalled for. I guess it was a nice payback though. Anyhow, just wanted to say I am sorry, and I honestly meant no harm in my post earlier. Stay safe everyone.

Well, I'm glad you came back to say that. Just so you know, you have not been permanently banned. Your account has been suspended for two weeks. If this post is more indicative of the kind of person you really are, you will be welcome to come back and converse.

Honestly, it is. I get a little caught up in the ticked off moments. I think I will like this board actually. It's pretty cool. However, I will serve my 2 week bannishment and come back a calmer, nicer Tigs, regardless of what happens in the game. BTW, the new forecast is out, and it is shifting Ivan a little more to the east of New Orleans. Honestly if you guys have any family along the coast, they need to get out. This thing is scary. Again, be safe.

Archived