Carnell or Ronnie

JTTIGER

We are truely fortunate.

109228[/snapback]

I also think we're fortunate to have Tuberville. He's done a lot of good things for the program on and off the field. How many football players do we have on the roster that are ALREADY Auburn graduates? I'd dare say it's one of the higher numbers among the other SEC schools.

I also think this is why Tuberville is one of the most hated SEC coaches. You wouldn't hate some coach if your team usually beats him, right? :)

There's an interesting thread on the fantasy football site that I frequent rating the top 10 rookies next year. In the thread many of the Auburn (including me) and SEC fans rate Ronnie as the better NFL prospect however most of the rest feel that Carnell is the better prospect.

Personally, I'm considering drafting both of them next year for my fantasy team if they both go to teams that they might start on.

i really have a hard time understanding folks that say ronnie is the better pro prospect when people like mel kiper (who rates the nfl draft for a living) says carnell is the best runner since he started working at espn. by the way, he also said carnell was the number one prospect overall before the start of the year. i love ronnie, but i'm glad caddilac is starting at the back of the i.

Archived