"old guys"

DWWD34

So I started stalking this site around mid-year 2009 and finally created an account in early 2010.

I was just wondering what happened to some of the Mods that used to post more frequently around then. Like Mayor, Jackson-Sullivan, and guerra aguila.

I'll see GA and JS post every once in a while, primarily on the football board, and I think I remember Mayor getting busy with politics or research or something way over my head..

Just curious is all. It seems every month or so someone with legitamate info joins the site and I definitely appreciate all the hard work the Mods put in, just wondering what everyone is up to. And I posted here to not derail another thread  :dunno:

Thanks!

Holy crap and I can't believe I forgot to ask about DJ too!

Seems like he just stalks more and posts when needed... Idk...

Unfortunately, none of us are independently wealthy.  AE does not pay very well, either.  As a matter of fact AE doesn't pay at all.  We all do this because we love Auburn and Auburn Athletics. 

Mayor does have several things going with a research project and politics.  DJ, JS and guerra have been very busy trying to make a living.  Hopefully one day all of these guys will return on a more regular basis, but for now, you're stuck with the rest of us peons.  :laugh:   

Archived