Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

bg...we ALL said FL was a terrible team BEFORE the game. K St was a top 20 team @ home. Even YOU can see the difference. Geez.....

WVU > KSU.

You are the biggest douche on the planet. WVU was down by 18 with 3 minutes left AT HOME and scored a meaningless late TD. Of course, OK still beat them by 12 at their house and bama beat them by 10 on a neutral field with a large crowd advantage. Looks like OK is better than bama. But of course we already knew that. And for the record, Florida probably has the worst qb in the country. Congrats on beating an SEC team that will finish with 4 wins this year and an unranked, twice beaten by double digits middle of the pack big 12 team. You sure have a lot to brag about.

Also, funny that your life is so sad that you spend bama games on an AU message board. Your own kind doesn't even like you to the point that you come here where you have an excuse to be hated. What a sad life.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't support your claim. I get it. No one here is claiming Auburn is Vandy, by the way. You were claiming Bama was a better school than Auburn. Now, when the facts don't support your claim, you're backing off. At least you're that clever.

I didn't claim they're better - I cited the most widely accepted ranking body that showed Alabama being ranked ahead of Auburn to support my point that they're exactly the same.They are in the same tier. It's really sad if you think differently.

It's easy to get into and easy to get a degree from.That's part of the problem in this state.

According to the statistics that Auburn and Alabama both report, you have no idea what you're talking about...again.

http://www.princeton...University.aspx (83% acceptance rate, nearly identical average incoming student profile as Alabama)

http://www.princeton...Tuscaloosa.aspx (57% acceptance rate)

In other words - they're the same.

:roflol:/>

Define 'most widely accepted ranking body' -- because US News is a magazine, not any sort of official ranking body; and their rankings are not very widely accepted.

Also, you cited the US News rankings that show Bama ranked higher. You didn't say they were 'the same' until I cited other rankings that show the opposite (i.e., Auburn ranked ahead of Bama).

You changed your story to fit what you now think are the facts.

And, by the way, I do have an idea of what I'm talking about. Do you?

AU engineering is worth more important than bammers!! I know that for a fact, especially in the automotive industries, (except Mercedes in tuscalooser) they have to take care of their own, wink,wink.

Archived