Softball vs. Jacksonville State - Regional Final

I feel kind of bad for JSU because they have shown a lot of grit, but I am enjoying the beatdown.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harper sets down JSU in order. Going to the 5th, Auburn leads 14-2. Wallace, Shea and Rhodes due up but might see some pinch hitters here.

Gibbs bloops one to right and a diving catch is out #1. McCrackin pinch hitting for Shea.

Fagan bloops one to short. Going to the bottom 5th, Auburn leads 14-2. Jacksonville state needs to score 5 runs to keep the game going.. 3 outs from super regional.

lined to left caught by Howard and its a final. Auburn wins 14-2 and advances to the super regional that will be in Auburn.

Now we wait to see who comes to Auburn. Tennessee or Arizona.

Really nice tourney, the bats came alive today. Congrats ladies, War Eagle.

War Eagle ladies, way to finish!

These four years thinking that Tiffany Howard couldn't hit the ball much past the infield and that's why she always did the slap-hit thing. Now two real bombs in the last few games! :thumbsup:

Happy for Marcy Harper to get the win. SHe's been overshadowed much of the season ....nice to see her get an opportunity to shine.

UT / Arizona top 6th.. ball hits the batter (umpire rules it hit her in the strike zone). Head coach for UT comes on complains says the wrong thing apparently and she gets tossed... HA.. Game is tied 3-3

These four years thinking that Tiffany Howard couldn't hit the ball much past the infield and that's why she always did the slap-hit thing. Now two real bombs in the last few games! :thumbsup:

She had plenty of hits that left the infield.

Hope were on TV today. Watching on the iPad is getting old.

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

Well #$@* :laugh:

Get a Roku stick or smart TV. Your eyes will thank me later.

TIFF!!!! What a shot!! This girl has found some power.

She's always had it. Just rarely used cuz she was trying to slap hit or drag bunt most of her career.

lined to left caught by Howard and its a final. Auburn wins 14-2 and advances to the super regional that will be in Auburn.

Now we wait to see who comes to Auburn. Tennessee or Arizona.

It will be a revenge series for 1 team either way. Tennessee beat us 22-3 in 2 games this season. The last time we played Zona we pounded them 20-2 last season in 1 game.

It was announced when the pairing were set that our entire regional would be ESPN3 only. If we advance to the super regionals next week, they will be televised somewhere (in addition to the online stream)

Maybe it was just where I live or the service , but the stream today was awful . Bad sound and picture in and out . It will be nice to be on conventional service for the next series.

war tiger thanx for that. it is awesome for you to take the time to help everyone out.

Indeed. THANK YOU WT !!!

Archived