Corso picks Auburn over Clemson

RunInRed

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

He had a stroke a couple years back. That plus old age haven't been favorable to him..

You know, I don't think that I knew about the stroke. That explains alot. He's like the loveable grandpa on set, and when you hear about the other guys on set talk about him - they all love him. Everyone does. It's just getting hard to watch without feeling bad for him. 

I don't get the dislike some people have for Corso. He's always been a fun character to watch, you just have to know not to take everything he says super seriously. I do hope he's right about this one though!

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

He's right 65% of the time... except for Auburn picks, he's right 73% of the time... and he's 77% correct when he picks Auburn to win.

https://gamedaycole.com/lee-corso/

so+you're+telling+me+there's+a+chance.jp

Dang.....stealing my thunder lol

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Oh snap, sorry about that.  That's what I get for skimming.

I was actually a bit surprised he is correct as much as he is. Anything over 50% is actually pretty good.

23 hours ago, aubinvnam said:

Doc you are the most positive person about Auburn football in the world.  I don't alway share your boundless optimism but I damn sure like it.  WDE!

Being positive is the best way for you and the team.  I like this team's chances this year. I have been an Auburn fan since 1967 and will be for eternity. I cannot wait till the day when I can watch Auburn play while sitting near the throne of Jesus. Of course, Jesus will have on orange and blue robes and will not tell me what the outcome will be just like my fellow Tiger fans walking the face of the earth!

10 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

He had a stroke a couple years back. That plus old age haven't been favorable to him..

Corso seems to have improved a good bit.  His speech sure seems to be better.

Archived