Call This Number

AUcivE09

Not exactly political, but with as much as we can annoy each other here I think we can ban together and direct it at these guys. They call claiming to be Publisher's Clearinghouse and want to give you 2.5 million dollars. Of coarse, it's a scam. The interesting part is that when you call the number back - they actually pick up! Typically you just get a busy signal, and answering service, or it is a number that does not accept incoming calls. Usually I am at work and I see how long they stay on the line "While I look for my card". This is to waste their time for a bit while I work. 17 minutes is a personal best so far.

1-876-313-9522 (Jamaica)

They are of middle eastern but speak English very well. I have called them back roughly 25 times today (I have been on the road). Conversation has been very good. They most certainly know the F word and are fond of mothers. They do not like Trump and will take offense if you point out their fondness of goats. I have incurred no charges and this is apparently a home number. Please call, ask for Mr. Goat Lover, and give them a big War Eagle!

And FYI - they last guy that answered is slightly drunk and obviously tired of the calls. I shared it on FB and many friends have been calling today as well. I do not expect the number to last much longer if they are smart.

I would be careful about calling an international number.  Depending on your plan and phone company, you could be in for a rude and expensive surprise when you get your bill.

This is a colossally stupid thing to do.  Somebody has no life and way too much time on their hands.   Why would anybody want to waste time doing this?

On 2/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, AUcivE09 said:

Not exactly political, but with as much as we can annoy each other here I think we can ban together and direct it at these guys. They call claiming to be Publisher's Clearinghouse and want to give you 2.5 million dollars. Of coarse, it's a scam. The interesting part is that when you call the number back - they actually pick up! Typically you just get a busy signal, and answering service, or it is a number that does not accept incoming calls. Usually I am at work and I see how long they stay on the line "While I look for my card". This is to waste their time for a bit while I work. 17 minutes is a personal best so far.

1-876-313-9522 (Jamaica)

They are of middle eastern but speak English very well. I have called them back roughly 25 times today (I have been on the road). Conversation has been very good. They most certainly know the F word and are fond of mothers. They do not like Trump and will take offense if you point out their fondness of goats. I have incurred no charges and this is apparently a home number. Please call, ask for Mr. Goat Lover, and give them a big War Eagle!

They are really pretty good guys Engineer. I got 1.5 million from them. Of coarse the check bounced^-^

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I would be careful about calling an international number.  Depending on your plan and phone company, you could be in for a rude and expensive surprise when you get your bill.

Ive been checking up on the bill. No charges for this one.

Archived