CIA Director Has No Credibility

Proud Tiger

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....”

Trump ended with: “....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!”

:laugh:

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....”

Trump ended with: “....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!”

That first line describes many of our pseudo intellectuals self-reflection results to a tee. ;)

Word. When you "can't vote for someone like myself".......................................classic. :laugh:

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

That first line describes many of our pseudo intellectuals self-reflection results to a tee. ;)

Could you be referring to homer and AUDud?

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....”

Yes he did go from mediocre, craven, several times bankrupt bidness man...to lousy reality tv show host...and somehow got lucky enough to run against what may have been the worst managed campaign and the most lackluster opponent in a lifetime. 

what can I say even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then meme - Standing Squirrel

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Yes he did go from mediocre, craven, several times bankrupt bidness man...to lousy reality tv show host...and somehow got lucky enough to run against what may have been the worst managed campaign and the most lackluster opponent in a lifetime. 

Only in America.  

Archived