Tigerbelle

Baseball at Ole Miss game 2

Recommended Posts

I'm not feeling good about Auburn's hitting right now. The Tigers are swinging at bad pitches....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm not feeling good about Auburn's hitting right now. The Tigers are swinging at bad pitches....

Often have problems with good breaking ball....just need to get on the fastballs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So......this looks just like last night when DD was the starter.

Edited by Tigerbelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That inning stunk. Down 0-3 going to the 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auburn pressing at the plate, swinging at balls bouncing 4 feet in front of the plate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OM with some big guys....that HR pitch was too sweet.....lots of time to go but someone needs to light the fuse...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing doing for the bats, on to the bottom of 3rd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Casey is not himself. Poor kid.

Almost like he's out of rhythm because his routine was changed this week...*ducks and hides*

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Williams got him at the plate. Saves a run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OM stealing us blind..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Almost like he's out of rhythm because his routine was changed this week...*ducks and hides*

Not sure why you want to continue ..... But you and the other hard headed one practically guaranteed that last night Auburn would've won with Casey on the hill. . Clearly the pressure is bothering him right now. That's another reason to make things simple for him with no changes. Baseball is just full of ups and downs and there are no guarantees even for Casey Mize. 

Edited by Tigerbelle
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Not sure why you want to continue ..... But you and the other hard headed one practically guaranteed that last night Auburn would've won with Casey on the hill. . Clearly the pressure is bothering him right now. That's another reason to make things simple for him with no changes.

Joke, Belle.  It was a joke.  And the pressure's not getting to him.  He missed a location to a good hitter.  But I do look forward to being told I shouldn't post because I never played/coached the game past high school at some point.  Might as well shut down the whole site, all forums, if that's the new thing.

P.S. Auburn does win last night with Casey on the hill, too btw. 🤣  Ok, I'm done now with that topic.  LETS GO BRETT WRIGHT.  HR

Edited by SCTiger2011
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three observations:

OM players are much bigger and thicker than ours. They have Major League bodies. 

This is the time of year when scouting matters most, and OM has us down. We have a lot of hitters that are non competitive against breaking balls. 

OM is attacking offensively, including stealing bases. We are playing very reactively, trying not to fail. 

 

Hopefully Brett’s shot gives us a spark and we can claw our way back in this one. We really need at least 1 this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broke the spell....pitcher was hammered by USC last week....and then Julien is frozen by a slow breaking ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see a small spark there by the offense.  3-1 to B5.  Time to throw up a donut, Casey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Joke, Belle.  It was a joke.  And the pressure's not getting to him.  He missed a location to a good hitter.  But I do look forward to being told I shouldn't post because I never played/coached the game past high school at some point.  Might as well shut down the whole site, all forums, if that's the new thing.

P.S. Auburn does win last night with Casey on the hill, too btw. 🤣  Ok, I'm done now with that topic.  LETS GO BRETT WRIGHT.  HR

I disagree. He looks uncomfortable which is unusual for him. He's normally a pretty chill kid. And I never told you not to post so not sure where that came from. You do not know what would've happened last night so that's just you being stupid about it.  

Edited by Tigerbelle
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I disagree. He looks uncomfortable which is unusual for him. He's normally a pretty chill kid. And I never told you not to post so not sure where that come from. You do not know what would've happened last night so that's just you being stupid about it.  

Having a differing opinion = stupid about it, cool.  I suggest we stop this back and forth on this before it devolves into something less than cordial on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Broke the spell....pitcher was hammered by USC last week....and then Julien is frozen by a slow breaking ball.

Big Canada is in a slump....and boy oh boy we could use his help right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.