Latest Jobs Report

Proud Tiger

13 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Fake news. Majority of the people even inclined to participate in such polls do so because they hate him.

Are you saying the polls are wrong, or they are faked (a fraud)?

5 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Majority of the people even inclined to participate in such polls do so because they hate him

People that do not hate him are to busy working to participate in the proven worthless polls. 

15 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Fake news. Majority of the people even inclined to participate in such polls do so because they hate him.

A few facts for homie. The latest Rasmussen Daily Presidential tracking poll (Sept 18)shows Trump at 49% approval compared to 44% for Obama at he same # of days in office. Just an attempt by him to get off topic of the good economic report.

It's a great report, no denying.  Again, I will reiterate this is a trend that began during the Obama years and has not been greatly influenced negatively or positively by Trump's agenda.  

Here's another chart illustrating such to go with other charts I've presented.  This one shows job openings over a ten year period.  Also, there is an updated employment chart.

The trajectory is fairly clear here.  Good job to the Obama administration for crafting recovery policies.  Good job to the Trump administration for maintaining the economic trajectory, even by different policies.

Hopefully, the trends continue and we all prosper.

united-states-job-offers@2x.png

united-states-employment-rate@2x.png

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

A few facts for homie. The latest Rasmussen Daily Presidential tracking poll (Sept 18)shows Trump at 49% approval compared to 44% for Obama at he same # of days in office. Just an attempt by him to get off topic of the good economic report.

And what did the economic picture at this point in Obama's first term look like?

(See, I am not off topic, in fact, you are helping me make my point.)

Archived