AU/UT schedule comparison

doverstutts

I took a look at the schedules of both teams and i do believe UT has a much easier schedule than us....maybe i am just being a homer, but it does appear there is an advantage unless they lose grant williams for any length of time...

I took a quick glance and i'm not seeing much difference. Their OOC schedule actually looks like it may be a little harder then ours. But i'm guessing you are looking at SEC only and thinking about SEC tourny seeding??

9 hours ago, doverstutts said:

I took a look at the schedules of both teams and i do believe UT has a much easier schedule than us....maybe i am just being a homer, but it does appear there is an advantage unless they lose grant williams for any length of time...

Our nonconference schedule definitely projects to be tougher. As for conference schedule there's not much difference & we get them at home the one time we play them this season. We both play UK twice so that's a wash. Of the 3 teams both only play 1 time (LSU, Arky, & TAMU) both teams get LSU & TAMU on the road while Arky at home so that's a wash. So it comes down to the 4 teams each play twice while the other team plays once. Our toughest play twice opponent is Miss St which the Vols get on the road. Their toughest 2 game opponent is probably Florida which we get at home. I would definitely like to have their worst 2 game opponent twice in SC but not enough to trade conference schedules overall or trading playing them at home to end the season.

Archived