Urban Meyer

wde1968

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What was the point of this thread?

Who knows? In the meantime we just lost a transfer quarterback to Missouri. How does that happen?

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Who knows? In the meantime we just lost a transfer quarterback to Missouri. How does that happen?

I wasn’t a member of the institution but I did enjoy Fairley eating Murray’s soul. Maybe we are still karma bankrupt. 

5 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Why not Auburn? Don't forget, Urban has coached in the SEC before. Urban had great years at Florida by winning 2 national championships while at UF..

Related image

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

SEC bias is ridiculous 

Florida is top 10 and lost by 30 to Missouri and has no good wins except LSU. UGA fell ahead of OSU with a 20 point loss and another L on the record. I can’t even name 8 decent SEC teams so I can’t argue the rest off the top of my head 

Ohio State lost by 29 to 6-6 Purdue and barely made it past Nebraska and Maryland.  Big 10 has three decent teams, but all would lose to UAT and UGA.  They would probably be .500 against the next tier of sec teams.

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Ohio State lost by 29 to 6-6 Purdue and barely made it past Nebraska and Maryland.  Big 10 has three decent teams, but all would lose to UAT and UGA.  They would probably be .500 against the next tier of sec teams.

UGA got s*** stomped by a QB who had like 6 snaps for a Big 10 team. I don’t see much value in them. I can’t even be impressed by them coming close to Alabama because Alabama only played other sec teams. Don’t even know how good they are 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

UGA got s*** stomped by a QB who had like 6 snaps for a Big 10 team. I don’t see much value in them. I can’t even be impressed by them coming close to Alabama because Alabama only played other sec teams. Don’t even know how good they are 

Guess we'll find out.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, auburn4ever said:

Why not Auburn? Don't forget, Urban has coached in the SEC before. Urban had great years at Florida by winning 2 national championships while at UF..

But if you are having problems with headaches, why deal with our admin/bots/power players lol.

I still feel that the SEC should move Auburn to the SEC East. But before that happens, we need to boot Malzahn off the Plains as soon as we can. Say Jan. 1, 2020.

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I still feel that the SEC should move Auburn to the SEC East. But before that happens, we need to boot Malzahn off the Plains as soon as we can. Say Jan. 1, 2020.

Well, this pretty much sums up the Urban Meyer thread.

Archived