Sign in to follow this  
Farmer Brown

Beth Mowins

She reminds me of a female comedian doing a drunk Harry Caray impersonation when calling a game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

When you play in a piss-ant bowl...you get what you deserve....

Careful....

The MCB is a perfect bowl for her to call 🤮

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 9:39 PM, Farmer Brown said:

...is just like fingernails scratching on a chalkboard. Her voice is maddening. Does BSPN not have enough announcers for their 50 bowl games?

PLEASE tell me she isn't calling our bowl game tomorrow..................please no.😣

41 minutes ago, keesler said:

PLEASE tell me she isn't calling our bowl game tomorrow..................please no.😣

TV viewership if the answer is Yes?

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Having listened to our announcers, I think we would have been better off with Beth. (Who, btw, I do not mind.)

I don't mind her either.  The only issue I have is her voice just isn't conducive for the big plays where the excitement is needed.   Professionally she does a great job and seems to be well prepared. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

I don't mind her either.  The only issue I have is her voice just isn't conducive for the big plays where the excitement is needed.   Professionally she does a great job and seems to be well prepared. 

I have no problem with her except that her voice is so irritating. I just can't stand listening to her. She is knowledgeable and very professional and it's kind of a shame that she has a terrible voice for broadcasting. 

Ahmad Brooks just needs to shut up once in a while. He has nothing good to say about Auburn anyway. Can't stand him.

3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I have no problem with her except that her voice is so irritating. I just can't stand listening to her. She is knowledgeable and very professional and it's kind of a shame that she has a terrible voice for broadcasting. 

Ahmad Brooks just needs to shut up once in a while. He has nothing good to say about Auburn anyway. Can't stand him.

That's exactly my issue with her.  It's like she's trying to sound like something she's not and as I stated the other day she comes off as if she's doing Harry Caray impressions..... especially during a big play.  You almost expect her to go "IT MIGHT BE....IT COULD BE....IT IS A TOUCHDOWN!"

Edited by AUsince72