Baseball vs Tennessee Game 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheffler hits a ground ball, Ward out at second but an error on the throw to first and then Scheffler picked off on 1st. Going to the 4th still down

Tennessee gets a 1 out single but Owen gets out of the inning. Top of the order up for Auburn. Lets get some base runners!

Holland walks on 4 straight pitches, who then steals second, and steals third! Williams strikes out. Woley hits the ball hard to the shortstop, who throws home, and the catcher bobbles it. Holland safe on the error. 1-1 man on first with only 1 out

It looked like the Tennessee catcher has some sort of ear piece.  Is this common?  I have never noticed that before.  No sign stealing that way.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

It looked like the Tennessee catcher has some sort of ear piece.  Is this common?  I have never noticed that before.  No sign stealing that way.

Yes that is an earpiece.But it's only allowed in SEC play. They started it last season.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

OH NO!!! NO!!!

Jack Owen had to leave the game. My gosh I hope it's nothing serious.

Didn't look serious but I have no idea

Fuller comes in and gets a fly out for the first out. Walks the next batter on 4 pitches and then a line drive to center for a single. Men on 1st and second with only 1 out. 

Comes back and strikes the next batter out on a 3-2 count! And then a ground out to end the inning and get out of some trouble! 

Bliss leads off with a walk and then steals second. Howell strikes out for out #1, Bliss takes off and has the steal but Ward swings away and flies out to center. Scheffler lines it into the outfield and Bliss comes around to score! 2 to 1 Auburn

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Anybody else having trouble with watchespn? 

I'm not which is crazy because I'm always having issues with it.

Williams walks, bases loaded for Woley! Lets bring them all home, right here!

Edit: Tenn Starting pitcher was all over the place the last 2 innings and is done for the day.

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm not which is crazy because I'm always having issues with it.

I seem to have issues with it when it's a baseball broadcast. So frustrating!!!

And I missed that last play.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Anybody else having trouble with watchespn? 

I am having trouble the computer/radio broadcast. Hurricane Micheal blew espn away here.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am having trouble the computer/radio broadcast. Hurricane Micheal blew espn away here.

I'm not in the PC area....but I am in the Pensacola area. Maybe that's it.

Archived