Baseball vs. North Carolina - game 2

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't blame the umps on most of those walks....not even near the zone....and another walk this inning....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

can't blame the umps on most of those walks....not even near the zone....and another walk this inning....

True.  When you are missing badly, you don't get the borderline pitches called your way. 

Not getting any help from the offense. I don’t know why in the world we can’t come out ready to play early. We take forever to get going. 

Base hit by postseason Steven as soon as I say it.

Come on Scheff. 

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

At what point do we move Williams out of the 7 slot? 

Next season 😂

OUCH....missed opportunity...good play by SS...in the right place....and we leave some more guys on base....

Noisy out to end the Auburn threat. 2-0 after 4. But now Auburn has the blueprint. Do what you did that inning except with no outs instead of two 😂

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Shoot. Dinky pop up falls in center in no man’s land and UNC has em at first and third, 2 outs. Need to win this battle and hold em. 

yep...gotta throw some strikes though...no more walks....

THANK YOU.....to the UNC batter....really helped us out there...:)

Boy our leadoff hitters each inning just can’t do anything at the plate. Very quiet until we get two outs and then it tends to be too late. Come on Tigers, need runners.

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Boy our leadoff hitters each inning just can’t do anything at the plate. Very quiet until we get two outs and then it tends to be too late. Come on Tigers, need runners.

I should say more stuff like this because Bliss just singled with one out after going down 0-2.

OK....a baserunner with one out....that's an improvement......Bliss beat one into the ground …..looked like one of those softball slap hitters...'

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I should say more stuff like this because Bliss just singled with one out after going down 0-2.

Back to back hits. Keep talking please. 

Archived