Baseball vs. North Carolina - game 2

And another single up the middle by Davis...that was ripped...offense showing signs of life......and time for a pitching change by the 'heels...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitching change with one out and runners on first and second. Auburn gets to put 4.2 more innings into a bullpen they taxed yesterday, regardless of today’s outcome 

Making rumbles the past two innings. Keep them at 2 or 3 and I like the chances the second half of the game

Dang….Bliss is so smooth out there at 2nd.....so comforting to think we will likely have him for 3 more years....

Now we’re swinging away like mid-season. Work this guy and hit deeper in the count. He’s getting very comfortable out there.

😡🤬😡 too damn easy guys. 

UNC batters are not gonna help our pitchers by swinging at that low junk......might be good if our batters were more discriminating on pitches that are at their knees while the ball is still just halfway to the plate....

6 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Just hang around in this thing and strike late.....

^^This. I'm just as nervous with a 2 run lead as I am down by 2. 

Just so y’all know.....UNC has left 3,212 runners on base today. If you are watching you know what I’m talking about. 🙄

NINE walks....this is nuts.....Smith needs to have some words with his guys.......

UNC has left this game for the taking....13 LOB ….and we are still only two down.....but the way our guys look at bat thus far it might as well be a dozen...

Archived