Former Supporter Rips Clintons

Tiger Sue

11 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

So you’re still obsessed with failed candidates, but think it’s odd people post about the current President. Kinda irrational.

56 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So you’re still obsessed with failed candidates, but think it’s odd people post about the current President. Kinda irrational.

I'm not obsessed with anyone. I just posted what a former supporter says and you choose to ignore that.  I guess you just don't like equal treatment of politicians. Does Hillary being a failed candidate excuse her crap? I also don't find it odd people post about Trump. He is fair game also. Let's just stop the double standard.

Just now, Tiger Sue said:

I'm not obsessed with anyone. I just posted what a former supporter says. I guess you just don't like equal treatment of politicians. Does Hillary being a failed candidate excuse her crap? I also don't find it odd people post about Trump. He is fair game also. Let's just stop the double standard.

😂😂🤣

On 10/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, Tiger Sue said:

I'm not obsessed with anyone. I just posted what a former supporter says and you choose to ignore that.  I guess you just don't like equal treatment of politicians. Does Hillary being a failed candidate excuse her crap? I also don't find it odd people post about Trump. He is fair game also. Let's just stop the double standard.

Irony.  :rolleyes:

Post about Clinton and it's "equal treatment". 

Post about Trump - the current POTUS - and it's all about "hate".

Archived