Cry me a river, saban

PigskinPat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was plenty of time to substitute. He is just embarrassed. The play was about to start. Not sure how the refs would have given them even more time. Would love to see an overhead shot to see if Waddle was even aware that he shouldn’t be out there. 

PS serves Waddle right after all that posing for the camera that he cost them in that moment.

pS, what makes Bama think they could hit a game tying field goal at the end of the game anyway? 

It’s what makes bammers bammers...whiners every one.

wde

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

PS serves Waddle right after all that posing for the camera that he cost them in that moment.

pS, what makes Bama think they could hit a game tying field goal at the end of the game anyway? 

wde

This point on Waddle.  That showboating, grandstanding prick had his head up his ass and it cost them....good.  

Just now, passthebiscuits said:

wde

Hey PTB...can you share how our injured Tigers are doing? Asking for all of us plus @AidiAU because she's so good to always check in about this. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Maybe you should actually pay attention to special teams Saban.  Crybaby little b****!

I wonder if Saban will cry about the rule impacting Auburn and not having enough time to sub earlier in the game lol.

12 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

There was plenty of time to substitute. He is just embarrassed. The play was about to start. Not sure how the refs would have given them even more time. Would love to see an overhead shot to see if Waddle was even aware that he shouldn’t be out there. 

Oh wow that was Waddle who caused the penalty? How ironic as he was likely game MVP if thats possible for the losing team. 

The refs only have to allow substitution once, not changing your mind to sub again. 

8 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I wonder if Saban will cry about the rule impacting Auburn and not having enough time to sub earlier in the game lol.

Nah, he’s all good with that. It’s just when it negatively affects his team is when it’s a problem. 

I didn’t understand why they felt the need to switch out players anyway. Did they honestly think we were going to go for it there?? 

14 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

wde

The whining is epic over this one....

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

The refs only have to allow substitution once, not changing your mind to sub again. 

Also, did we substitute players or just line them up in different positions? If we didn’t, should they even be allowed any time to substitute?

15 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

wde

Hey there...PTB. I have not seen you on here lately. What a great game.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Also, did we substitute players or just line them up in different positions? If we didn’t, should they be allowed any time to substitute?

We put the punter in so they have an opportunity. 

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

We put the punter in so they have an opportunity. 

I know that, that’s why they had their punt coverage team in, but when we lined Bo up behind center and put the punter out wide is when they tried to substitute and got caught with 12 men on the field.

23 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Hey PTB...can you share how our injured Tigers are doing? Asking for all of us plus @AidiAU because she's so good to always check in about this. Thank you!

Tonight has been such a blur for me. LOVED the atmosphere.

Did Schwartz get hurt? 

and yes. I always pray for AU to play their best without injury. DB going down almost gave me heart issues. 

In my 60 years on this planet, Alabama has never lost a football game. They were all stolen by cheating _______________ . (Fill in the blank)

Good Lord, this guy is the biggest crybaby in all of sports! How about, I accept responsibility for being confused and having too many men on the field. He actually said: the officials should’ve given us more time to get our punt returner off the field. He actually said that! Well Nick, maybe the officials should’ve flat out told you to get him off the field. How about that?

44 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Schwartz sprained his knee. He should be ok. Needs to get ready for track. 

M Hill banged up, should be ok.

lots of cramps tonight. 

anybody specifically you were thinking of?

Wah Wah Wah Wah

5 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Good Lord, this guy is the biggest crybaby in all of sports! How about, I accept responsibility for being confused and having too many men on the field. He actually said: the officials should’ve given us more time to get our punt returner off the field. He actually said that! Well Nick, maybe the officials should’ve flat out told you to get him off the field. How about that?

11 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Schwartz sprained his knee. He should be ok. Needs to get ready for track. 

M Hill banged up, should be ok.

lots of cramps tonight. 

anybody specifically you were thinking of?

Marlon was limping all over the field so he’ll need to heal up.   DB seemed ok after his injury    

The field was the worst I’ve ever seen, not sure if that was reason for so many injuries on both sides

Archived