Joe Brady

Carnell

24 minutes ago, Carnell said:

Matt Ruhle stated he is interested in Brady as OC at Carolina.

Goodness - PLEASE let this happen.

Would make sense for Brady to jump. Coaching success is fleeting....his perfect synergy with Burrow may not happen again.   He’s the toast of football at the moment.  

Honestly wondering if Ensminger retires after the season.  It really felt like a transition year between the two and now with the tragedy, he may want just be there for his son and grandkids. So LSU would be his. Of course that's not NFL coordinator pay. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Honestly wondering if Ensminger retires after the season.  It really felt like a transition year between the two and now with the tragedy, he may want just be there for his son and grandkids. So LSU would be his. Of course that's not NFL coordinator pay. 

I doubt it. If Ensminger wanted to be there for his son and grandkids he would not have coached that game. No way I could have. I think he’s staying on. 

7 hours ago, beaumak said:

i was interested in Matt coming here. fu%$in panthers... we needed 1 more season

I don’t think Auburn would have kept him from the NFL...

It is official.....Joe Brady is leaving "corndog world" for the Carolina Panthers! Now LSU will be back down to earth in 2020 and with our new OC & OL coach, we can have the kind of offense we have been wanting for in a long time.  Maybe, just maybe, Gus will go an entire season without messing things up and tinkering with a possible offense that could be very good. 

Maybe AD Greene will tell Gus that Gus needs to go the entire season without tinkering with something that is fixed and not broken. Time will tell this story for sure!

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Maybe AD Greene will tell Gus that Gus needs to go the entire season without tinkering with something that is fixed and not broken. Time will tell this story for sure!

I really don't want the AD or anyone else interfering with the head coach whether Malzahn or someone else. AU has seen enough of that. Either the coach does the job or he loses his job. But just as we want Malzahn to trust his coordinators, we should also want the PTB to trust the coach and get the hell out of the way.

17 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

I really don't want the AD or anyone else interfering with the head coach whether Malzahn or someone else. AU has seen enough of that. Either the coach does the job or he loses his job. But just as we want Malzahn to trust his coordinators, we should also want the PTB to trust the coach and get the hell out of the way.

makes a lot of sense!  I get frustrated with Gus wanting to let someone run the offense and often times run it very well only to have Gus to step in and take the wind out of the sails.

Archived