Meet the bag man

bigbird

On 2/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, DAG said:

They sure as heck can try . I wouldn’t fault them for it. Like I said if it was up to me we wouldn’t even use avatars 

So I'm going to ask the obvious question since no one else has. Why do you use images for your avatar?  You've been as much or more transparent than anyone on here. You've used your own image at times. I know it defaults to an initial if you don't use an image. Why not go with that? 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, gr82be said:

So I'm going to ask the obvious question since no one else has. Why do you use images for your avatar?  You've been as much or more transparent than anyone on here. You've used your own image at times. I know it defaults to an initial if you don't use an image. Why not go with that? 

Honestly ? Most of my pics do not fit the criteria image for the avatar . The last pic I used I was like 19. The several people are my friends on FB from this forum and I would love to use what I have on there , here. But I don’t have time to be cropping and looking for photos to meet the avatar criteria. 

Edit: here you go. 

Always loved that article. Fascinated by the whole bag man process. However, I just wish it were legal to pay kids under the table. Would make the sport more transparent and better imo

4 hours ago, woodford said:

Always loved that article. Fascinated by the whole bag man process. However, I just wish it were legal to pay kids under the table. Would make the sport more transparent and better imo

Kinda wouldn't need to be under the table if it were legal. 

9 hours ago, DAG said:

Honestly ? Most of my pics do not fit the criteria image for the avatar . The last pic I used I was like 19. The several people are my friends on FB from this forum and I would love to use what I have on there , here. But I don’t have time to be cropping and looking for photos to meet the avatar criteria. 

Edit: here you go. 

Understand about the criteria.

So I guess size does matter. :dunno: :)

21 hours ago, gr82be said:

Kinda wouldn't need to be under the table if it were legal. 

True, but they would never allow this. In a perfect world they just turn a blind eye like they used to do.

Archived