#FireChrisHayes

DKW 86

How dare we even pretend to question Biden? 
He was asked about this after 35 days of silence.
35 Days no questions during interviews.
35 days to set up a defense.
35 days of Talking Points...

On 5/2/2020 at 5:31 AM, DKW 86 said:

How dare we even pretend to question Biden? 
He was asked about this after 35 days of silence.
35 Days no questions during interviews.
35 days to set up a defense.
35 days of Talking Points...

Now that he’s received a strong grilling over an ever changing allegation that we now know was never even filed as previously claimed, David’s focus is on the days leading to the interview. 🙄

As always, you’re  Trump’s loyal water boy.

LMAO, that was not a strong grilling, by any means. Where was the challenging on the corroborating witnesses? Are they all just having a mass hallucinations wioth the same details? Was the Larry King call placed in there 1993 knowing Pervert Joe would run for the Presidency in 2020? The articles I sited from 2008 and 2014, if they are true, then dont worry, all these people once again trying to turn a blind eye to what was known for years in DC. 

The joke of the Anita Hill Hearings was that Ted Kennedy, Howard Metzenbaum, and Joe Biden were all sitting there hearing her testify about how bad a womanizer Thomas supposedly was to her. Three of the senate's most notorious womanizers listening to how a total noob was womanizing her.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bJzJDwAAQBAJ&pg=PP102&lpg=PP102&dq=Metzenbaum+womanizer&source=bl&ots=ahUGz-d7jc&sig=ACfU3U1YSLL-5NHB5iVgKERrVcqwCZSU-Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjIkuu2o5jpAhWjTN8KHfvbDA0Q6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Metzenbaum womanizer&f=false

"If that's sexual harassment, half the Senators on Capital Hill should be accused."

22 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

LMAO, that was not a strong grilling, by any means. Where was the challenging on the corroborating witnesses? Are they all just having a mass hallucinations wioth the same details? Was the Larry King call placed in there 1993 knowing Pervert Joe would run for the Presidency in 2020? The articles I sited from 2008 and 2014, if they are true, then dont worry, all these people once again trying to turn a blind eye to what was known for years in DC. 

The joke of the Anita Hill Hearings was that Ted Kennedy, Howard Metzenbaum, and Joe Biden were all sitting there hearing her testify about how bad a womanizer Thomas supposedly was to her. Three of the senate's most notorious womanizers listening to how a total noob was womanizing her.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bJzJDwAAQBAJ&pg=PP102&lpg=PP102&dq=Metzenbaum+womanizer&source=bl&ots=ahUGz-d7jc&sig=ACfU3U1YSLL-5NHB5iVgKERrVcqwCZSU-Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjIkuu2o5jpAhWjTN8KHfvbDA0Q6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Metzenbaum womanizer&f=false

"If that's sexual harassment, half the Senators on Capital Hill should be accused."

The Larry King call doesn’t support her current claim. It sounds more like the complaint she now admits she actually filed— “my boss (not Biden) asked me to serve drinks and I felt that was beneath me.” 

Biden is now on of the worst womanizers? How was that unknown for decades and thorough vetting? Your credibility diminishes by the minute. 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, TexasTiger said:

Biden is now on of the worst womanizers? How was that unknown for decades and thorough vetting? Your credibility diminishes by the minute. 

So Biden pawing all over young women and little girls is what exactly? 

21 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

So Biden pawing all over young women and little girls is what exactly? 

Pretty much how he interacts with men and old women.

8EA7657D-9F72-4B59-9A02-C0CBCA8F9801.jpeg

DD2628D8-2FA2-49D7-B009-DFE11981AC7A.jpeg

2ADB9F2B-3F13-4CCD-A432-A567B3D823E5.jpeg

00B32B16-04E1-408E-AFD0-396C8D99E2A7.jpeg

4A636E11-2D1F-4181-AC79-BE8BB4C523B8.jpeg

F49441F1-EF07-4147-B54F-2DBFF73375F2.png

E6E1F521-0F4E-46AB-AF47-628F516ECAE3.png

Upcoming in the fall: Presidential debate with Trump and Biden being questioned about their history, statements, and actions towards females. Interesting choices we have these days. 

Archived