Photo from the first day of school in Paulding County, GA. What are your thoughts?

aubiefifty

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, except for most humans it's "strengths" and "weaknesses."  With Trump it's "strengths" and "WEAKNESSES!!!!!!!"

That is certainly a perspective that I know is shared by many.  .  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

That is certainly a perspective that I know is shared by many.  .  

My personal perspective is politicians are weak by default. The lust for money and power have made them all weak. Take away their money and power and who are they? Not many seem to have true qualities within that make them anything other than slaves to that desire(money/power). So essentially for me a president is a choice between decomposed(Trump) and decomposing(all others). It's attempting to choose the one that can be squeezed a little more before being rendered useless. 

20 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

Some R never actually supported Trump because he isn't a globalist.  Others don't support him because he really isn't a conservative.  I'm sure others also have their reasons as well.  Some D support him because he is considered anti-establishment and others support him for various other reasons as well. He has more support from the African-American community than most other R, for example, because of the justice reform, his support of historically black colleges, opportunity zones, and other reasons. 

I don’t support him because he is the stupidest man on the planet. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I don’t support him because he is the stupidest man on the planet. 

Too harsh. He's only the <number of male trump voters this November + 1>th stupidest man on the planet.

Archived