Furious liberals demand CNN fire Obama adviser Van Jones for saying Trump 'doesn't get credit' for the 'good things' he has done for the black community

DKW 86

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8874461/Van-Jones-says-Trump-doesnt-credit-good-things-African-Americans.html?

Furious liberals demand CNN fire Obama adviser Van Jones for saying Trump 'doesn't get credit' for the 'good things' he has done for the black community

This is how we know that people are just playing the partisanship game. Van Jones being Cancel Cultured for telling a truth. Look, no one is 100% Bad. No one. That is all VJ is saying. and for that truth, whackadoodles are demanding that he be fired from CNN. How many Liberal bonafides do you burn up for contradicting the Woke Narrative? Apparently they ALL go up in smoke at the first sign of disobedience to Woke Culture. Jones is pointing out, like Kanye, Ice T, and others, that Trump has actually done some first steps toward prison reforms and sentencing, etc. For the crime of telling the truth, they want Van Jones fired. 

Some of my Progressive Brethren are so open minded their brains have fallen out...:(

Like Sheriff Bart said...

Politics has been a team sport for a long, long time, and technological advances have just accelerated the outlets of faux righteous indignation.

Got to keep the outrage ramped up...the other side is the personification of evil and all. 

🙄  

Blind allegiance to party ideology has never made a lick of sense to me.

3 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Like Sheriff Bart said...

Politics has been a team sport for a long, long time, and technological advances have just accelerated the outlets of faux righteous indignation.

Got to keep the outrage ramped up...the other side is the personification of evil and all. 

🙄  

Blind allegiance to party ideology has never made a lick of sense to me.

Amen...

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Lazy, lousy journalism to go to the Twitter cesspool and claim this side or that side is calling for anything. 

I read about four pages worth of those tweets and retweets. you would have thought he was voting for Trump. 

Are you saying VJ just giving an opinion is worth a crap storm calling for his job?

36 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Irad about four pages worth of those tweets and retweets. you would have thought he was voting for Trump. 

Are you saying VJ just giving an opinion is worth a crap storm calling for his job?

If you’re familiar with Twitter, you’d know there are always randos angry and demanding crap. Why is that relevant to anything on either side? 

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If you’re familiar with Twitter, you’d know there are always randos angry and demanding crap. Why is that relevant to anything on either side? 

Because of the ferocity coming from the Left in the Country. These werent his political enemies, these were his political fellow travellers.

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Because of the ferocity coming from the Left in the Country. These werent his political enemies, these were his political fellow travellers.

Apparently not. But you’re one of the most confused people I know of.  Biden’s too moderate, the left is too left. Everyone just gives you an excuse to criticize Republican opposition. Interesting, that.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Apparently not. But you’re one of the most confused people I know of.  Biden’s too moderate, the left is too left. Everyone just gives you an excuse to criticize Republican opposition. Interesting, that.

I know, dangit.

I wished I lived in your world, you know, where ALL the Republicans are ALL EVIL, and ALL the Democrats, are ALL RIGHTEOUS and never do anything wrong, EVER. Where every issue is Black or White and there is no grey anywhere.....:lmao::lmao::lmao: Well, I tried to do it, but I just cant. In reality I dont care to ever live your simpleton little world, ever.

Let me correct you here.
The DNC and Joe Biden are indeed Corporate Democrats. They are owned by Wall Street and are essentially Republican Lite.
The Progs, myself included, are split into two groups. Both groups want M4a, etc, but one group, my group wants to remain sane for the next 30 years while the Corporate Dems Implode becoming more and more like Republicans every day. The second set of Progs, they have issues. they think setting buildings on fire and beating people up is working and they want to continue doing that. They want people scared and they are happiest when they are tearing down a neighborhood. They dont understand that you dont get people to VOTE WITH YOU BY SCARING THEM. They actually excite average people to vote against them. 

You see in my world, there arent just two sides. There are more like 5-6 or more.   

1) The Antifa-Extreme BLM-Code Pink Left. 
2) The Bigger Group of Progressives-Bernie Sanders Folks.
3) The Great Clueless Middle. These folks are made up Neo-Con Reps and Neo-Lib Dems and they are actually the essentially the same folks. Some folks call them the Party of Money, the Ruling Elites. Most MSM in America are in this group. . 
4) The Old Moral Majority, the Fox News Knee Jerk-Supposedly Christian Right. The Tea Partiers, the Fox news Zombies. Breitbart, Levin, Rushannity types.
5) The Alt-Right, Boogaloos, Proud Bois, Q-Anon, etc.

That was off the top of my head and they have sub groups in them. I am Group 2 90-95% of the time. But remain Pro-Life. 

So you see, I could be like 5-6 on the board here and See only 2 Groups. But that would be silly. Then i would think that  1) The Antifa-BLM-Code Pink Left. AND 2) The Bigger Group of Progressives-Bernie Sanders Folks were actually part of the same group. They are not. These two groups hate each other. That would be stupid. 

That would also make 4) The Old Moral Majority, the Fox News Knee Jerk-Supposedly Christian Right. The Tea Partiers, the Fox news Zombies. Breitbart, Levin, Rushannity types. AND 5) The Alt-Right, Boogaloos, Proud Bois, Q-Anon, etc. While this may make sense to a few, i assure you that they are not the same, although they are not that far apart either.

AND...All this means that you would have to split the "Ruling Elite" Middle. Now for simpletons, this may make sense, but these people are one and the same and they are owned by the same people and they vote for the same wars and the same policies that benefit the same Wall Street Masters that own them all. They talk about social issues that would seem to split them but really never actually DO anything. Talk means nothing to this bunch, They talk all the time about how different they are, but at the end of the day, they really are pretty much the same.  

17 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I know, dangit.

I wished I lived in your world, you know, where ALL the Republicans are ALL EVIL, and ALL the Democrats, are ALL RIGHTEOUS and never do anything wrong, EVER. Where every issue is Black or White and there is no grey anywhere.....:lmao::lmao::lmao: Well, I tried to do it, but I just cant. In reality I dont care to ever live your simpleton little world, ever.

Let me correct you here.
The DNC and Joe Biden are indeed Corporate Democrats. They are owned by Wall Street and are essentially Republican Lite.
The Progs, myself included, are split into two groups. Both groups want M4a, etc, but one group, my group wants to remain sane for the next 30 years while the Corporate Dems Implode becoming more and more like Republicans every day. The second set of Progs, they have issues. they think setting buildings on fire and beating people up is working and they want to continue doing that. They want people scared and they are happiest when they are tearing down a neighborhood. They dont understand that you dont get people to VOTE WITH YOU BY SCARING THEM. They actually excite average people to vote against them. 

You see in my world, there arent just two sides. There are more like 5-6 or more.   

3) The Great Clueless Middle. These folks are made up Neo-Con Reps and Neo-Lib Dems and they are actually the essentially the same folks. Some folks call them the Party of Money, the Ruling Elites. Most MSM in America are in this group. . 
4) The Old Moral Majority, the Fox News Knee Jerk-Supposedly Christian Right. The Tea Partiers, the Fox news Zombies. Breitbart, Levin, Rushannity types.

That was off the top of my head and they have sub groups in them. I am Group 2 90-95% of the time. But remain Pro-Life. 

So you see, I could be like 5-6 on the board here and See only 2 Groups. But that would be silly. Then i would think that  1) The Antifa-BLM-Code Pink Left. AND 2) The Bigger Group of Progressives-Bernie Sanders Folks were actually part of the same group. They are not. These two groups hate each other. That would be stupid. 

That would also make 4) The Old Moral Majority, the Fox News Knee Jerk-Supposedly Christian Right. The Tea Partiers, the Fox news Zombies. Breitbart, Levin, Rushannity types. AND 5) The Alt-Right, Boogaloos, Proud Bois, Q-Anon, etc. While this may make sense to a few, i assure you that they are not the same, although they are not that far apart either.

AND...All this means that you would have to split the "Ruling Elite" Middle. Now for simpletons, this may make sense, but these people are one and the same and they are owned by the same people and they vote for the same wars and the same policies that benefit the same Wall Street Masters that own them all. They talk about social issues that would seem to split them but really never actually DO anything. Talk means nothing to this bunch, They talk all the time about how different they are, but at the end of the day, they really are pretty much the same.  

You’re either incapable of listening or just pure crazy. One or the other, but you have no clue what I think. 

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Interesting to note that the group you say you belong to is the only one you don't show disdain for in your descriptions.

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

Interesting to note that the group you say you belong to is the only one you don't show disdain for in your descriptions.

No s***...You missed your calling. 
Captain Obvious (@CaptainObvious) | Twitter

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

No s***...You missed your calling. 
Captain Obvious (@CaptainObvious) | Twitter

So, your method of convincing people they should agree with your point of view is to denigrate them and piss them off?

What a genius plan. Naturally you must be correct about everything.

No wonder you're so popular here.

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

So, your method of convincing people they should agree with your point of view is to denigrate them and piss them off?

What a genius plan. Naturally you must be correct about everything.

No wonder you're so popular here.

Just stating the OBVIOUS...:big:

Never knew this thread would be so irritating to some. Its okay tho, I needed the laughs I am getting from it today.

:slapfh: = :P

trumps mouth and racism are probably why. you cannot condone or denie unjustly killing blacks or that hit em again i will get you out of jail and the s*** hole states kinda talk. trump is his own worst enemy. i am thankful trump seems to be trying to do right on somethings but he allows his mouth to blow it. and it is not that trump has done a couple of decent things it is the fact he does some horrible things. that is how i see it. i was thankful he got some pot smokers out of prison for sure............

Archived