I picked up some good news from reddit

aubiefifty

I'm very glad to see CZE is working Montgomery hard.    We have GOT to recruit the 50-mile radius better.   Tons of talent that we just can't concede.   I'm all for a wide net when necessary or it's a luxury, but a small, strong net is always better.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Hopefully the 4* is a OL.  Maybe this all was the wake up call Harsin and staff needed.  Good stuff

I don't think so. I think Duke was referring to a DB in Ga as the silent commit.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, Win4AU said:

Hopefully the 4* is a OL.  Maybe this all was the wake up call Harsin and staff needed.  Good stuff

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe CBH now understands that he's got to publicize AU recruiting better?  Open up and let the public know you and your staff have been working your asses off and making offers public is the best way to do that right now.

It sure seemed to get his potatoes baking. Hope he learned something from this fiasco.

Edited by Tigerbelle

On 2/23/2022 at 4:55 PM, Tigerbelle said:

It sure seemed to get his potatoes baking. Hope he learned something from this fiasco.

The good news is, we finally have a HC that seems to adapt and evolve. I hope it proves out and CBH continues to grow and develop as a HC and Program builder.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

The good news is, we finally have a HC that seems to adapt and evolve. I hope it proves out and CBH continues to grow and develop as a HC and Program builder.

Any true Auburn fan hopes that. The odds of that happening are not good but as they say, Hope Springs Eternal.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Right. It would be a nice change from the last one Auburn had.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Right. It would be a nice change from the last one Auburn had.

Don't hint too strongly, the squad will descend quickly

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, bigbird said:

Don't hint too strongly, the squad will descend quickly

One thing is a certain fact: It's been a drastic change.