Can We All Agree MTG is Abhorrent?

TexasTiger

MTG is just a pathetic person in general. 

She easily and quickly believes any and every conspiracy story she hears, she spend most of her time fighting "twitter war" with people. Her entire existince revolves around being on camera, insulting people, and being the loudest, craziest person in the room at all times. She's basically a far right wing internet troll that somehow got elected to congress. 

She's up for re-election this year and there's a handful of Republicans that are primarying against her, but she has a massive funding advantage (7.5 million while her closest opponent reported a bit above $100,000). 

We'll see this May if her rural conservative constituents want to stick with this crazy, trump loving troll lady or if they want an actual functioning adult to represent them.....I'll predict MTG gets re-elected easily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

MTG is just a pathetic person in general. 

She easily and quickly believes any and every conspiracy story she hears, she spend most of her time fighting "twitter war" with people. Her entire existince revolves around being on camera, insulting people, and being the loudest, craziest person in the room at all times. She's basically a far right wing internet troll that somehow got elected to congress. 

Wow, it seems like she may be the Yin to your Yang.  You guys are a lot alike!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Wow, it seems like she may be the Yin to your Yang.  You guys are a lot alike!

Yeah, when I think about the type of voter who would put a MTG into congress, you come to mind. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, when I think about the type of voter who would put a MTG into congress, you come to mind. 

they need to use some of the repuke pols and their followers for condom advertisement.

On 3/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, TexasTiger said:

783C385E-6E10-4B94-B28D-841BDDFE0FAB.jpeg

Let me clarify my point here. MGT is as bat crap crazy as they come.

I am applauding someone pointing it out here. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Let me clarify my pointy here. MGT is as bat crap crazy as they come.

I am applauding someone pointing it out here. 

Apparently, Mrs. Clarence Thomas gives her stiff competition.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Apparently, Mrs. Clarence Thomas gives her stiff competition.

Are we going to blame the spouse for what one member of the couple does? Mrs Thomas is a huge mess apparently. I dont know how to react to that, if it is true. She may indeed be a trump nut case, a truly deplorable braindead MAGA or maybe she was misquoted etc. I dont have much confidence in that, but i do hope so. Clarence Thomas was drug thru the mud by a rejected lover enraged that he married a white girl. Anita Hill's was scattered across the national news and was quickly rebuffed by every single coworker she had that had worked for Thomas. Not one backed her up. Her lone "corroborating witness," a judge that she says she had simply told about the "harassment" never actually saw the harassment either. Remember what I said earlier, Hill had not one member of her coworkers back her up, ZERO. And then she had chased Thomas all over the nation looking for job opportunities AFTER the harassment was supposed to have happened. 

So, with no facts on her side, Hill ruined Thomas' reputation for the rest of history. Biden, Kennedy, and Metzenbaum the three founding members of the "Senate Sexual Harassers Club" proceeded to do a nationally famous "high tech lynching" of a man that was exactly as Thomas said, "not a DNC House n-Word." The only thing that changed was that the pretty lil girl accusing the "Big Bad N-Word" just happened to be black this time.

As for Mrs Thomas...I got no defense of her in me. I hope to God it isnt true, but we all know it probably is...

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Are we going to blame the spouse for what one member of the couple does? Mrs Thomas is a huge mess apparently. I dont know how to react to that, if it is true. She may indeed be a trump nut case, a truly deplorable braindead MAGA or maybe she was misquoted etc. I dont have much confidence in that, but i do hope so. Clarence Thomas was drug thru the mud by a rejected lover enraged that he married a white girl. Anita Hill's was scattered across the national news and was quickly rebuffed by every single coworker she had that had worked for Thomas. Not one backed her up. Her lone "corroborating witness," a judge that she says she had simply told about the "harassment" never actually saw the harassment either. Remember what I said earlier, Hill had not one member of her coworkers back her up, ZERO. And then she had chased Thomas all over the nation looking for job opportunities AFTER the harassment was supposed to have happened. 

So, with no facts on her side, Hill ruined Thomas' reputation for the rest of history. Biden, Kennedy, and Metzenbaum the three founding members of the "Senate Sexual Harassers Club" proceeded to do a nationally famous "high tech lynching" of a man that was exactly as Thomas said, "not a DNC House n-Word." The only thing that changed was that the pretty lil girl accusing the "Big Bad N-Word" just happened to be black this time.

As for Mrs Thomas...I got no defense of her in me. I hope to God it isnt true, but we all know it probably is...

I’m not even going to bother with your crazy tangent on Anita Hill, but to raise the possibility that Mrs. Thomas was misquoted in her own text messages is something else.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m not even going to bother with your crazy tangent on Anita Hill, but to raise the possibility that Mrs. Thomas was misquoted in her own text messages is something else.

Whatever Narrative Man. We just had a four year discussion about Collusion, Treason, Sedition and then found out: OOPS! not really there. Mrs Thomas has lived thru watching her husband called every name in the book and metaphorically lynched. I think it might be germane to her view of the world.

Edited by DKW 86

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Whatever Narrative Man. We just had a four discussion about Collusion, Treason, Sedition and then found out: OOPS! not really there. Mrs Thomas has lived thru watching her husband called every name in the book and metaphorically lynched. I think it might be germane to her view of the world.

Whatever, delusional man.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, DKW 86 said:

Whatever Narrative Man. We just had a four year discussion about Collusion, Treason, Sedition and then found out: OOPS! not really there. Mrs Thomas has lived thru watching her husband called every name in the book and metaphorically lynched. I think it might be germane to her view of the world.

Virginia Thomas has been a Republican operative her entire career. Fighting against equal pay legislation in the 90's. Working for the Heritage Foundation, Getting in with the Tea Party, and now jumping in with the Trumptards. 

Has nothing to do with how her Husband has been treated. She's always been a loony. 

Virginia Thomas has been a Republican operative her entire career. Fighting against equal pay legislation in the 90's. Working for the Heritage Foundation, Getting in with the Tea Party, and now jumping in with the Trumptards. 

Has nothing to do with how her Husband has been treated. She's always been a loony. 

That was the point I was making. She is not him and he is not her. She was always too close to Limbaugh and his WIVES back in the day.