Super Regional Thread

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

Did the Beavers win a National championship? I’d never know if as they keep it quiet 

Pat Casey....the guy that overworked pitchers.....and allowed a sex abuser to be his starter on the mound.  He's got nothing worth listening to so shut it down.

• Like 2

Come on Tigers! Let’s get it going again. 

• Like 1

1-2 count to Foster ...Strike out looking. Doing nothing to this pitcher now he's only at 81 pitches through 5.1.

DiChiara 1 pitch ground out to 3b. More bad at bats.

3-1 count to Peirce. Walk! Nice at bat! Need to get this guy out of the game. Period.

Mound visit with the pitching coach. Looks like the trainer is coming out. This might be his night done but they can go to a shutdown guy out of the bullpen in Ferrer.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

My guy Ryan Bliss!!!!!!! Nice that he gets to be there!! Thanks for posting this!

No problem! Figured you would like that since we both love him. :D

• Love 1

Yep, Ferrer comes in for Hjerpe. Guy has a 1.82 ERA so it doesn't get any easier. Just hope he doesn't have his A stuff tonight.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Yep, Ferrer comes in for Hjerpe. Guy has a 1.82 ERA so it doesn't get any easier. Just hope he doesn't have his A stuff tonight.

At least we are making them use their bullets 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Mound visit with the pitching coach. Looks like the trainer is coming out. This might be his night done but they can go to a shutdown guy out of the bullpen in Ferrer.

That kid has been overworked in the OSU tradition. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Allsup was very nervous. I feel for him.....

Yea could be a little rust for him. 

• Like 1

I'd love a home run here to take lead. How deflating for them that they have to get their starter out.

• Like 1

Just now, steeleagle said:

Something was wrong w their starter. They didn’t take him out just bc he tired. 

He was sick yesterday which is why he didn't start. I'm assuming that's what it was.

• Like 1

Just need our bullpen to hold strong another game.  Our hitters will get it done if we can keep them at 4.

• Like 3

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

1-2 count to Moore ...Weak ground out to the pitcher. :(

4-3 OSU T7th

Dang it. I thought Brody would have a better AB. He’s been a Bulldog at the plate. He’s done great job keeping his cat alive all series. 

The ESPN homers threw up the “2 run or less” stat up a smidge too soon.  I like that hjerpe gets tagged for the third run.

he gives up 3 in 5.2 … that’s an increase to his era 

now let’s win this thing on their other guy

• Like 1