Deantwan Whitehead

Fluffed

What school will Peanut sign with?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What school will Peanut sign with?

• Alabama
    • Auburn
    • Louisville
    • Tennessee

He said it would be a "shocker".

I don't like the sound of that. C'mon, Peanut!  :au: !

216071[/snapback]

Timmy said the same thing.

I'll be surprised if we dont Peanut.

I hope he picks AU but I wouldn't be suprised to see him pick UL. Regardless, this class is going to be a very good one and you won't hear to many complaints out of me.

trueblue... i posted the poll as a question of opinion; nothing more.

anyway, i'm kind of worried now actually. I know last week Whitehead was ours to lose, but now I'm just not sure. I feel fairly certain Louisville is not a player in this one. I'm not even thinking about them as a choice.

From my readings I'd say its only between us and Bama. Seems his mom and others around him are pressing him to Bama while he seems to want Auburn. Will he cave in to the pressure of everyone else? That depends on how strong he feels about Auburn and that, to me, is unknown right now. Thoughts?

trueblue... i posted the poll as a question of opinion; nothing more.

anyway, i'm kind of worried now actually. I know last week Whitehead was ours to lose, but now I'm just not sure. I feel fairly certain Louisville is not a player in this one. I'm not even thinking about them as a choice.

From my readings I'd say its only between us and Bama. Seems his mom and others around him are pressing him to Bama while he seems to want Auburn. Will he cave in to the pressure of everyone else? That depends on how strong he feels about Auburn and that, to me, is unknown right now. Thoughts?

216083[/snapback]

As much as his mom seems to want him to go to Bama, she appearently likes CTT and our staff (he even visited her at work). Besides, was his mom even with him on his official visit to Bama? The reaction that Peanut gave after didn't sound like he was overly "blown away" by the visit...he said "it was better than I expected" which basically tells me that he never really had much interest in Bama in the first place.

Go read the Bama boards, most of them feel they've lost out on Peanut and are moving on. Obviously, Peanut could pull some big shocker, but I doubt it at this point. He seems to have been geniunely interested in us during this whole recruiting process.

I hope he picks AU but I wouldn't be suprised to see him pick UL.  Regardless, this class is going to be a very good one and you won't hear to many complaints out of me.

216080[/snapback]

Louisville...Please not a chance my man.

I hope he picks AU but I wouldn't be suprised to see him pick UL.  Regardless, this class is going to be a very good one and you won't hear to many complaints out of me.

216080[/snapback]

216095[/snapback]

There is always a chance. Don't count your recruits before signing day, especially when they haven't even committed yet.

There is always a chance. Don't count your recruits before signing day, especially when they haven't even committed yet.

:lsu: fans should have learned a lesson in this Monday. They lost some recruits to Arkansas and Ole Miss, but gained Jai Eugene.

I dont know why you guys are even worried about this one, he is an Auburn lean for sure. That or the whole state of Alabama will be pissed at him if he goes to UT.

Guest Tigrinum Major

As for myselves, I try not to hold grudges against kids if they do not attend the college of my choice. Too many other things to focus my disdain upon.

I don't know...He seemed to be an Auburn lean before he visited Bama over the weekend and then his attitude changed a little towards everything. At this point I think we might have lost him.

Why start a poll to toot your own horn? LOL, he is  :au: all the way.

216089[/snapback]

Hey, whats the word on Charles Deas out in LSU-land?

216111[/snapback]

Charles is real tight lipped, but it sure helped that we had him for his last visit, a lot of LSU people are confident on our chances.

216080[/snapback]

216095[/snapback]

Told you soooooo.

Louisville... :blink: : ...I couldn't believe it...the cards?...hmmm..seems interesting to me...

Archived