Recruiting News

Proud Tiger

Based on comments, sounds like we had a good weekend.

McNeil rated his trip 10 out of 10. He is still going to visit FSU and bama before deciding. I still think he goes to FSU unless he gets a $aban bag.

Fairley says AU is on top.

Gibson said AU became even with bama, but I think he goes bama.

Davis rated his visit "15 out of 10" but he still has two other visits to take.

Ziemba said his visit was 10 out of 10. He will probably announce in the next few days. I think he is ours.

via my super top secret source, ziemba is all but a lock and mcneil also looks very good. just cross your fingers.

via my super top secret source, ziemba is all but a lock and mcneil also looks very good. just cross your fingers.

My source say's Pat Sullivan could be great one. I think I need a new source that's a little more "in the loop."

I thought Davis cancelled his other visits and is ours.

Davis is ours, but he has grown VERY close to Mike McNeil (they have discused the idea of being roomates at AU). Dont be surprised if Davis is taking visits to Bammer and FSU to keep a watch on McNeil.

Davis is ours, but he has grown VERY close to Mike McNeil (they have discused the idea of being roomates at AU). Dont be surprised if Davis is taking visits to Bammer and FSU to keep a watch on McNeil.

I'd rather him not take a visit to bammer. What if chooses bammer?

Then he loses four straight Iron Bowls :cheer:

As per DietChek on Scout board:

-Ziemba is a done deal, should commit sometime in the next week or so.

-Fairley is ours IF WE WANT HIM. Would have commited on the visit appearently but its unsure if we'll take him yet.

-We've taken the lead for McNeil.

-Davis is a done deal and appearently IS going to FSU to recruit McNeil. McNeil will visit FSU during a talent heavy week which gives FSU a ton of momentum.

HAH! Would you want to run behind THAT offensive (and it is offensive) line???? :no:

:au::homer:

Archived