Anything Brandon Cox Signed

mattd

MY 8 yr old is a huge Brandon Cox fan....mainly because he mother works at the Dr we go to occasionally....and for Christmas I'm looking for anything signed by him...within reason...

MY 8 yr old is a huge Brandon Cox fan....mainly because he mother works at the Dr we go to occasionally....and for Christmas I'm looking for anything signed by him...within reason...

But, if you sell it to someone else it has to be to an AU fan and you can't make a profit. :poke:

That's the problem I've always had about fan day....by the time we got to the front of the line it was over and there's ppl in front of us with 6-7 items and want pics and all we want is a fball signed for our boys...and you know half of that junk is being sold online :angry:

Anyway, we decided to send a football to AU and get CTT to sign it for the time being and try and work out something with Cox later...I hate asking his Mom especially at work...

The best way I found to get anything signed, was to go directly to the athletic complex, and patiently wait BEFORE a scheduled meeting or practice. They usually come in through the door one at a time, or in small groups, and go by the front desk on their way downstairs. Use discretion when doing this, if they're busy, they're busy.... but if you go to an pre-season practice, or meeting, they usually can get you taken care of pretty easily.

I have a football signed only by Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams and Tre Smith.... Had it signed right before the 2004 season as that year's "backfield" ball... one of my favorite things now....

Try ebay, thats where I bought mine. How much are you wanting to spend?

Archived