AU-bammer game thread

TitanTiger

About to tip off. Auburn's got to take care of the ball and shoot decently from the outside. We don't have the bodies to bang in the paint with them. If we start hitting outside, there will be some space to get inside shots here and there though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised at the amount of penetration we are getting. I expected us to come out shooting from the perimeter to extend the defense...

Ugh. Prowell's second foul. He's been good early. Don't need him in foul trouble.

I'm surprised at the amount of penetration we are getting. I expected us to come out shooting from the perimeter to extend the defense...

Yeah. Bama's interior defense isn't very good so far.

they are getting way to many second chances on the offensive end. We just don't have anybody that can keep hendrix away from the basket.

Nope. If Vot or Sylla were healthy, he wouldn't be getting these looks.

That call sucked though. He was fouled on the floor. Too much time after to give continuation.

This is what sucks about Prowell getting his 2nd so early. He was getting points inside and making Hendrix work. If that had continued, he might have gotten Hendrix in foul trouble. But without him we're stuggling.

Damn guys, take care of the ball.

Guest mtn_tgr

If we don't put prowell and robertson back in this one will be over at halftime. Regardless of if they have 2 fouls we have to stay in the game for it to matter if there in foul trouble in the second half.

Does this look as abd as it sounds on the radio? Sounds like we can't stop them inside and they got hot outside. It sounds like everything has gone there way.

Guest mtn_tgr

With no inside prescence we don't have a chance. We need Prowell in to finish the half and hope we can get it to within striking distance.

Guest mtn_tgr

Bama has stepped up the intensity on defense. If we don't start knocking down some shots to take the starch out of them, it'll be over early.

Plus it doesn't hurt that every prayer they throw up is going in.

Bama has stepped up the intensity on defense. If we don't start knocking down some shots to take the starch out of them, it'll be over early.

We just don't have the size to contain them. Nothing you can do when they drop a 3 over a 6'7" player. We need Barber and sylla. I thought sylla was going to be available tuesday and certainly today?

Guest mtn_tgr

We just don't have the size to contain them. Nothing you can do when they drop a 3 over a 6'7" player. We need Barber and sylla. I thought sylla was going to be available tuesday and certainly today?

He may or may not be, but its a hard situation to throw a true freshmen into basically his first ballgame against your arch rival on the road.

BIg shot by Tez, maybe they will feed off the momentum and come out strong in the second half

Guest mtn_tgr

The main thing we need to do in the second half is cut back on turnovers. They showed a stat towards the end of the half showing us with 8 and bammer with 1. They also had 15 points off turnovers to our 0. If we can take care of the ball and take good shots we can get back in it.

Does this look as abd as it sounds on the radio? Sounds like we can't stop them inside and they got hot outside. It sounds like everything has gone there way.

Hey Tiger fans! Whats the score? Is this on national TV?

Hey Tiger fans! Whats the score? Is this on national TV?

I think its 48-35 uat... I do know that uat is up 13, and its on raycom formerly lincoln financial, formerly jefferson pilot.

Archived