An inside look at the AU Athletics Facilities

RunInRed

Is the Athletic Department building open to the public? If so, how much of it can you walk through?

Method-1 provided a dramatic facelift for the Auburn University Jordan Hare Stadium locker room. The new game experience for the players starts at the end of the pre-game "Tiger Walk" as the players enter the locker room through an energetic new entryway complete with custom orange and blue carpet, large action graphics of past games, orange accent lighting and "Auburn Tigers" in large letters across the top. Upgrades to the locker room include blue and orange stripes around the walls, dozens of large graphic murals of Auburn players in action, new locker nameplates etched with the player’s name and number and over a dozen large screen video monitors playing Auburn football highlights. Perhaps the highlight of the new locker room is a pair of beautiful museum-style cases to showcase Heisman Trophy winners Pat Sullivan and Bo Jackson.

http://www.method-1.com/corporate/auburn_football.html#

au_walkway.jpg

au_3D-letters.jpg

au_enter_locker_room.jpg

au_locker_cubies.jpg

au_BoJackson_case.jpgau_pat_sullivan.jpg

au_walkway_image.jpg

au5.jpg

au6.jpg

au9.jpg

au12.jpg

au13.jpg

au15.jpg

au16.jpg

au1.jpg

au2.jpgau3.jpg

When can I move in ?

Had I won the 640 million dollar lottery, it's a safe bet my basement would look very similar to that.

Looks great!

War Eagle!

Love the fact that the video/front entrance opens with a big display of Toomer's!

F*** U, Updykes!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I would like to see pictures of other top schools. Auburn and Alabama both have impressive set-ups. Im curious about Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Ohio State, etc.

This is by far my favorite picture of the group, though it may be the least impressive to the casual on-looker. War Eagle guys, and keep on doing what we do. :thumbsup:

1fiqg5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to have some of those graphics in my home. As i have been looking for Auburn murals to put in my family room. Any help?

Here's the company that did the work (not sure if they have residential offerings)...

http://www.method-1.com/index.html

Archived