Thayer Evans going to be on jox soon

wareaglehey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Del Greco is bowing out early so that the Bammer can handle the interview. Everyone needs to email Del Greco and let him know that you see him as a spineless representative of our university. He's allowed Barker to blow this whole thing up and has barely even stood up for Cam. I hope he never comes back to the studio. I'm tired of him lending an appearance of balance without actually providing any.

Del Greco is bowing out early so that the Bammer can handle the interview. Everyone needs to email Del Greco and let him know that you see him as a spineless representative of our university. He's allowed Barker to blow this whole thing up and has barely even stood up for Cam. I hope he never comes back to the studio. I'm tired of him lending an appearance of balance without actually providing any.

WHAT!!!!!! You are kidding!  :banghead:

How can he do that? I wonder if the management told him not to do it or if he asked not too so as to not get angry.

Or maybe he has playdough for privates.  :-[

He has to leave to cover Chizik's press conference today.  Yes I'm sad he won't be there to blast this guy, but he's an auburn man through and through and he does he stand up for auburn any chance he can.  Hopefully the other 2 goobers won't throw too many softballs at this a$$clown thayer evans!

I listen every morning. He always lets Barker run away with any rumor he wants to. Del Greco doesn't have the personality to stand up to Jay. Even if he calls in and nails Evans, I stand by my earlier comment. He's spineless.

Yes I'm sad he won't be there to blast this guy, but he's an auburn man through and through and he does he stand up for auburn any chance he can.

I agree he's an Auburn man. I'm not questioning his allegiance just his backbone.

The last part of your sentence makes me think you don't listen to the show very often.

I wanna choke Jay Evans right now.. If I hear him say "Well this Theyer Evens guy has workd for bla bla bla and he seems like a pretty credible guy" I sent him an email telling him to google this guys name and see how much cred people think he actually has.. grrrrrrrr :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Do any of those guys Al included do any research or do they just make comments without knowing anything?

I listen to all 3 programs on jox everyday, so yes I do know what I'm talking about.  There have been times when Al has gotten really pissed at Tony and Jay, and he lets them know so.  His style is not to turn the radio show into a WWE entertainment segment where him and Jay shout back and forth.  He makes his points like a gentleman and let's the other 2 bammers hang themselves with their comments.  But if that's how you really feel about him, that don't listen.  Let's not get into disagreement over this, the thread is about Thayer Evans, let's bash him not each other.

I'm listening to the show now haven't heard evans (I refuse to capitalize his name) yet but the bammers are dogging anyone that calls in defending Cam. My blood is boiling!!!

Archived