Friday Tiger Walk?

Russ4AU

Daughter is driving up for the game from Jacksonville, FL and has heard rumors that fans are being asked to be there when the team boards their buses to go to Montgomery on Friday, and show support with a "reverse" Tiger Walk.  She is asking if anyone has info on when they leave?

Anyone heard about this?

Thanks.... War Eagle!

Daughter is driving up for the game from Jacksonville, FL and has heard rumors that fans are being asked to be there when the team boards their buses to go to Montgomery on Friday, and show support with a "reverse" Tiger Walk.  She is asking if anyone has info on when they leave?

Anyone heard about this?

Thanks.... War Eagle!

I read last nightthe team leaves at 5:30  and Reverse tiger walk starts at 4:30.

IF... auburn releases a powerful statement today it will be the craziest TW ever!

I read last nightthe team leaves at 5:30  and Reverse tiger walk starts at 4:30.

IF... auburn releases a powerful statement today it will be the craziest TW ever!

Thanks for the info!  I was at the Tiger Walk in 1989 when Bama first came to Jordan-Hare......  If it is anything like that tomorrow then hold on because it was amazing!!

War Eagle!

Where would this be?

I do not know,  buthere is a copy and paste of a post from another board...

We are going to have a "Reverse Tiger Walk" for the team as they load the bus and head to Montgomery for the night. This is something done every week, but usually only the Tiger Hosts/Hostesses are there.

This is a great way to show Cam and the rest of the team that we are behind them, and that we are just as sick of this GARBAGE as Chizik. It's also a chance to show the rest of the country what the Auburn Family is all about, and that Auburn Spirit is something we live, and not just something we talk about.

Please be in front of the athletic complex by 4:30 to start forming the crowd, and tell anyone you can think of about this. You won't be able to park at the complex or BEMC so we are encouraging people to park at the IM. Also there is a facebook event that has over 200 members so far, and an email was sent to all the fraternities yesterday and SGA president asking for help and attendance. I know by Friday we can get enough students and tailgaters there to make a real impression on the team!

If you can't be there please help spread the word, either by way of mouth or inviting people to the facebook event

Archived