What's your take on this bammer propoganda?

AUinbammerland

I have a former best friend showing his true turd colors. Text me last night saying 48-72 hrs and the hammer will drop.

DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF THEIR BS!!!! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! NOT A CLASSY ONE IN THE BUNCH!!!

They hate us, trust me on this.

As it pertained to the Heisman, I text him back saying, "I guess you know the Heisman doesnt always go to the best player, as proof last year." In refrence to voters voting for Kellen Moore.  :zapbama::beatmullet::zapbama:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few thoughts:

1) Bama message boards are terrible places to get news information, "reliable sources" or not.

2) None of these "anonymous sources" that you're blasting other sports media for using have provided this info.

3) Every local and national sports reporter is trying to get something on this story, but this has not been reported.

4) A couple of weeks ago, the same message board was lit up with conversation from a "reliable source" that Greg McElroy was going to sit out a game because he was beat up physically and emotionally.  They pretty much reacted the same way.

5) Rumors of "division" in the decision making process?  Even more ridiculous.  Dr. Gogue knows the buck stops with him, and if he did not want Cam Newton to play, he would not have played.

It's just sad that some people know that they can stir up well-meaning folks with misinformation on a message board, and then do it.  Please, Auburn folks, don't let them do this to you.

(music) Chung! chung!

"In the Criminal Justice System the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime and the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

At a remote gas station on Hwy 82 populated only by a lone attendant, a 4 year old mercedes with Illinois tags and an idling satellite truck with "FOX Spurts" emblazoned on all 4 sides, a modest sedan approaches from the west . . .

Rogers: "Testing testing - hey is this thing on??!!"

FOX Sports control studio: "Roger Roger - uh, thats aok"

Thayer: "Hey, I can't hear a thing. Hey I can't see a thing. Hey, let me outta the trunk Rogers!!!"

Archived