So, I was lurking on a bammer site....

AgentOrange

And saw this quote:

If Alabama gets hammered by the NCAA again within the next 10 years...I'm just going to give up and probably move out of this state to get away from it all. After all we've been through over stuff like fishing trips and textbooks, yet Auburn gets away time and time again, while we stay on constant probation. I'm to the point where I think the system is so corrupt now that I'm going to have a hard time even enjoying college football like I used to.

:laugh:

What's killing them the most is that Auburn is successful without cheating.  They want to believe that you can't win and do things the right way at the same time.

And saw this quote:

If Alabama gets hammered by the NCAA again within the next 10 years...I'm just going to give up and probably move out of this state to get away from it all. After all we've been through over stuff like fishing trips and textbooks, yet Auburn gets away time and time again, while we stay on constant probation. I'm to the point where I think the system is so corrupt now that I'm going to have a hard time even enjoying college football like I used to.

:laugh:

Rumor from an unnamed source told me that bama has offered Auburn's director of compliance $4 mil a year.  

What's killing them the most is that Auburn is successful without cheating.  They want to believe that you can't win and not do things the right their way at the same time.

FIFY

Just received in an email from a bammer:

“…valid sources state that a half time deal was agreed upon between Auburn and Alabama Universities that would allow Auburn to win the 2010 Iron Bowl in order to preserve their perfect season.  In exchange, Alabama would be ‘guaranteed’ Iron Bowl victories over the next four years beginning in 2011.”

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH  * breathe * BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

“…valid sources state that a half time deal was agreed upon between Auburn and Alabama Universities that would allow Auburn to win the 2010 Iron Bowl in order to preserve their perfect season.  In exchange, Alabama would be ‘guaranteed’ Iron Bowl victories over the next four years beginning in 2011.”

wow

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi lemmings, your leader went that way ->

The only thing that would make this bammer meltdown even MORE epic than it already is after the comeback win and today's news is if Saban drops the "I'm leaving" bomb....

Bryce stock will SOAR!!!!!!!  Suicide watch issued for Turdtown!!!!

The only thing that would make this bammer meltdown even MORE epic than it already is after the comeback win and today's news is if Saban drops the "I'm leaving" bomb....

I would have to light up a cigar and sit back and watch it all crumble to the ground!!!!

:zapbama:

My Word!!!!! I would pass out from pure unadulterated joy.

My Word!!!!! I would pass out from pure unadulterated joy.

:partey:

Just tell him he has it backwards and it started last year and now they have three more years to go. Where do they get this stuff?

sounds just like that rasslin' them bammers are so fond of....(It is real, I tell ya!)

Archived